This seems far fetched but at the same time incredibly plausible. It all fits together very neatly. Hats off to you, Cammy, if you are right.

Interesting read in any case.

A side point about McCoist - in a straight popularity contest between him and Barry, I think our top goal scoring legend would win easily.

There's no way Barry could manipulate a dressing room with Walter and Ally around... and if he did he wouldn't get away with it.

Im always up for a conspiracy theory and the opening post could easy happen!! :)

However Im not getting my hopes up for Rino's return until it was actually fact and i saw him in a blue shirt again.

As for the captaincy - Prso for the rest of the season by a country mile. I feel for Gavin Rae he has been the scapegoat here and probably will leave the club in the summer.

A side point about McCoist - in a straight popularity contest between him and Barry, I think our top goal scoring legend would win easily.

There's no way Barry could manipulate a dressing room with Walter and Ally around... and if he did he wouldn't get away with it.

Totally agree with all that. He'd be out on his arse before the day was out if he ever tried to do the same thing with WS.

What about Webster?

As captain?

Maybe in time (if he signs on for more than this season) but not right now.

Prso gets my vote right now, after him i dont know. Novo maybe but only because he shows so much heart for the team and give 100% all the time, although it doesnt always work out for him.

Totally agree with all that. He'd be out on his arse before the day was out if he ever tried to do the same thing with WS.

I agree.

And while Barry is still hugely popular, I think he is on a yellow card with many Rangers fans. I can't see him getting away with any more shenanigans even without the Walter/Ally factor and still stay popular.