I'd just like to post to remind people that we don't want such hreads taken down the routes other forums and sites seem to enjoy - namely insults, abuse and personalised crap.

I'm confident our members can avoid such nonsense but, if not, we'll remove such posts and/or close threads.

I generally like the VB's and what their aims are, although the point Gunslinger made about the intimidation he received from them sadly disappointed me. There is clearly agenda at work atm from certain individuals from the VB who are intent on attacking the RFFF, SOS, Chris Graham and others. I will probably support the VB aims in other matters, when they are attacking the real enemies of the club and not fellow Bears, But at the moment their attacks on other Bears and Rangers supporters organisations like the RST need to cease. The VB's claim to be hated but rated, i never thought i would see the day when they were hated amongst their fellow Bears.

I largely agree with the point that the VBs are making. I was going to go into it in more detail but it's now been covered by the NARSA thread.

However they do themselves no favours by referring to Mark Dingwall and Chris Graham specifically, as it comes across as obsessive and jealousy respectively.

They would also be better not to make claims about the majority of the support and bring in less relevant issues about the season tickets.

They need to take a step back at times at times and try not to form their opinion based on the opposite of FF. Yes, they got it wrong on Whyte but they did a lot of great work on stuff like the BBC, much of it unseen and unheralded.

Guest magnus
I largely agree with the point that the VBs are making. I was going to go into it in more detail but it's now been covered by the NARSA thread.

However they do themselves no favours by referring to Mark Dingwall and Chris Graham specifically, as it comes across as obsessive and jealousy respectively.

They would also be better not to make claims about the majority of the support and bring in less relevant issues about the season tickets.

They need to take a step back at times at times and try not to form their opinion based on the opposite of FF. Yes, they got it wrong on Whyte but they did a lot of great work on stuff like the BBC, much of it unseen and unheralded.

Please enlighten me regarding their good works. As far as I can see they only cause division.

Please enlighten me regarding their good works. As far as I can see they only cause division.

I have already given an example of the BBC. where they have organised protests, compiled dossiers and attempted to change things through meetings.

I have already given an example of the BBC. where they have organised protests, compiled dossiers and attempted to change things through meetings.

They've also done some great detective work

Any good work that VB have done pales into insignificance when we look at their behaviour towards fellow Rangers fans e.g. Founders Trail guys & Chris Graham.

Edited by BEARGER