Any good work that VB have done pales into insignificance when we look at their behaviour towards fellow Rangers fans e.g. Founders Trail guys & Chris Graham.

Yeah, there's negatives as well as positives. It's up to everyone to weigh them up and form a view.

However can we not turn the thread into a VB bitching session or it will be closed again.

I'd just like to post to remind people that we don't want such hreads taken down the routes other forums and sites seem to enjoy - namely insults, abuse and personalised crap.

I'm confident our members can avoid such nonsense but, if not, we'll remove such posts and/or close threads.

Gagging order by Gersnet re: Vanguard Bears. Is this for real?

That's me out then as I can think of far more negatives than positives in relation to their "work".

That's me out then as I can think of far more negatives than positives in relation to their "work".

You could look at it as personal voluntary selective filtering. I am sure you could make your point without resorting to any of the naughties referred to above.

Frankie can obviously respond to you himself when he's back on, but in the meantime I can tell you that there's absolutely no gagging orders at play here, only the rules which Gersnet has tried to follow for a good number of years.

We ask the forum members here to not only refrain from personal abuse and insults towards one another, but also to refrain from bad mouthing other Rangers forums and Rangers websites. This applies to comments about FF, RM, VB and ALL Rangers forums and sites.

The reasons for this stance are numerous, but basically I think it's all based on the ideal that we should all be working together and not against each other.

Frankie can obviously respond to you himself when he's back on, but in the meantime I can tell you that there's absolutely no gagging orders at play here, only the rules which Gersnet has tried to follow for a good number of years.

We ask the forum members here to not only refrain from personal abuse and insults towards one another, but also to refrain from bad mouthing other Rangers forums and Rangers websites. This applies to comments about FF, RM, VB and ALL Rangers forums and sites.

The reasons for this stance are numerous, but basically I think it's all based on the ideal that we should all be working together and not against each other.

Folks - Please delete my Gersnet account.

Sadly I cannot accept your censorship.

I'm biting my tongue here! Please remove me from this forum.

C'mon man, Zappa doesn't want the forum going down the gutter like RM. I like the odd stramash now and then (I keep it to FF lol) but overall I prefer this place over the others because of the moderation policy.

Edited by Stimpy

What censorship? Frankie just asked it not to turn into a slagging match. I think you have misunderstood mate anyone can say what they want as long as it is debate and not a they are wankers thread,

Why don't you just not log on , why do you need deleted , it's called self control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will not delete any membership unless we ban them. As you say we don't force people to come on.