I doubt very much if the entire plan will be made public, probably just bullet points because a lot of it will be commercially sensitive e.g. if they have lined up a new sponsor; exactly where the axe will will in terms of cuts; exact details of new share issue etc (they will probably say there will be one but the timing and details are being worked out etc.

I don't believe that we can really build or gel a team of SPL winning level while still in the Scottish lower leagues, the core of our current squad is enough to win the Championship, and McCoist will have the chance to prove he's good enough.

With the money we've wasted the last two years I want to keep spending to a minimum for a year or so, just before our top flight return would be my ideal time for the new share issue.

That's just my opinion though Wallace himself may disagree.

This only shows that you're as clueless about football, as you are about boardroom matters. Building good teams takes time, it's more than just spending money. Is there really that much difference between the championship and the spl, ******** aside?

If I didn't know that people from this forum had met you, I would be convinced you're on the boards payroll. As it is, EDIT craig : No personal insults. Heed the warning please

Edited by craig

I don't believe that we can really build or gel a team of SPL winning level while still in the Scottish lower leagues, the core of our current squad is enough to win the Championship, and McCoist will have the chance to prove he's good enough.

With the money we've wasted the last two years I want to keep spending to a minimum for a year or so, just before our top flight return would be my ideal time for the new share issue.

That's just my opinion though Wallace himself may disagree.

We can though almost certainly pick up a couple of the required players.

There is no chance that come April 18th , GW will not e giving some sort of state of the Union address , I honestly believe a lot of the support are in for a massive dissappointment

This only shows that you're as clueless about football, as you are about boardroom matters. Building good teams takes time, it's more than just spending money. Is there really that much difference between the championship and the spl, ******** aside?

If I didn't know that people from this forum had met you, I would be convinced you're on the boards payroll. EDITED by craig.

I was trying to make a fair balanced point about our football future, nothing pro or anti board.

I don't care about name calling personally but considering this forum prides itself on being more sensible than other places the tone of that reply seems a bit harsh even if you disagree.

Edited by craig

We can though almost certainly pick up a couple of the required players.

We need signings like Mendes and Davis to get back to that level and I have serious doubts about attracting those type of players in the Championship, unless we're throwing silly money at them which we really must avoid.

So even if it stated the intention to have a new share issue at the end of the year for example you'd still think this?

It's important to scrutinise but I also think some are so ingrained that the 120 day review will look negative whatever

So many are so wilfully blind that they'll simply.......

We need signings like Mendes and Davis to get back to that level and I have serious doubts about attracting those type of players in the Championship, unless we're throwing silly money at them which we really must avoid.

But you might get a papac edu Hutton boyd lafferty. Etc all of whom won titles with those 2.

I was trying to make a fair balanced point about our football future, nothing pro or anti board.

I don't care about name calling personally but considering this forum prides itself on being more sensible than other places the tone of that reply seems a bit harsh even if you disagree.

The football on show is a reflection of the seemingly endless supply of incompetent boards. You dislike the football, but you're happy to wait another year for investment, that will improve the football. Sometime you just make zero sense.

I don't usually resort to petty name-calling, but I've been wanting to call you EDIT by craig : you should know better than to engage in personal insults, not just on this thread. It's out my system now:brick:

Edited by craig

The football on show is a reflection of the seemingly endless supply of incompetent boards. You dislike the football, but you're happy to wait another year for investment, that will improve the football. Sometime you just make zero sense.

I don't usually resort to petty name-calling, but I've been wanting to call you a fud for months, not just on this thread. It's out my system now:brick:

Or maybe I think the football problems come from the football coaching and not the boardroom, not so unthinkable.

In these leagues the manager in particular last summer has been backed to the hilt transfer wise, so perhaps I'm just afraid of a budget getting wasted.

And the feeling is mutual rest assured :tu: