For the first time since Green arrived, we have people on the board who do seem to look after the business as such and not primarily their own interest. Maybe we can refrain from referring to Wallace and Nash as the "mismanaging board" for the time being? For it is simply not true that these chaps up there are responsible for our precarious position, but have to life and work with it. (And no, I don't buy that idea about the grand puppetmaster puling all the strings behind the board (no matter which), or Sandy Easdale being heavily responsible for the state of affairs - until proven otherwise.)

to paraphrase stephen king in dreamcathcer ssdd. same shit different directors.

Oh god Jig in the spl and Europe. That's another 3 years.

Someone at the marketing department needs sacked for that alone.

I said on here a few weeks ago that McCulloch would be a certain starter when we get back to the top tier and now he's talking about playing in Europe.

As long as McCoist is in charge, McCulloch will be the first name on the teamsheet.

No wonder people are chucking it.

For the first time since Green arrived, we have people on the board who do seem to look after the business as such and not primarily their own interest. Maybe we can refrain from referring to Wallace and Nash as the "mismanaging board" for the time being? For it is simply not true that these chaps up there are responsible for our precarious position, but have to life and work with it. (And no, I don't buy that idea about the grand puppetmaster puling all the strings behind the board (no matter which), or Sandy Easdale being heavily responsible for the state of affairs - until proven otherwise.)

You never bought the idea that Whyte was a c*&t either nor Green for that matter.

As King pointed out Wallace by his previous public utterances has made a rod for his own back, claiming there was enough money to see us through the season and then having to begging for an emergency loan in order to avoid the scenario of being unable to pay their bills as they fall due believe it or not is not a sign of astute management.

As for Sandy Eadale it was him himself who claimed he was responsible "for the business side" despite the rather obvious fact that he is not listed as a director of the PLC.

I said on here a few weeks ago that McCulloch would be a certain starter when we get back to the top tier and now he's talking about playing in Europe.

As long as McCoist is in charge, McCulloch will be the first name on the teamsheet.

No wonder people are chucking it.

McCulloch is on £10k p.w. until the end of next season (when he'll be 37)when the contract he had extended by McCoist runs out. Not exactly the best use of resources is it? I think McCulloch is struggling badly at the back already and will get worse next season if he plays there.

However I'm sure his buddy Ally will find another position for him

McCulloch is on £10k p.w. until the end of next season (when he'll be 37)when the contract he had extended by McCoist runs out. Not exactly the best use of resources is it? I think McCulloch is struggling badly at the back already and will get worse next season if he plays there.

However I'm sure his buddy Ally will find another position for him

If nothing changes at Rangers in terms of management, I will expect to see McCulloch in the team until he himself decides that he no longer merits a place, and I won't be surprised if we give him a role on the coaching staff at that point.

Incredibly, he's actually talking about playing in Europe again. He was out of his depth the last time we played at this level and yet he seems to have an expectation that he's going to get another shot at it.

His comments today, if taken seriously, are very worrying.

Dunno what's more hilarious. A deadline in early May, or Jig thinking he'll be playing in Europe. Not sure why anyone would get involved with a finance company to spread payments, when it's cheaper to buy single tickets. If this was any other business, other than football, it would be bankrupt within a year. It's quite clear they have no further investment lined up, and they are about reject King.