Simonsen - A catalog of errors from him today. Partially at fault for the second goal, gifted the 3rd goal like someone who was match fixing and was extremely lucky on other occasions where he made mistakes coming off his line. Criminal goalkeeping, so I highly doubt if he'll play for Rangers again.

Foster - He's a trier, but we have a young French center back who's better at right back than this guy. Peralta would be better at right back than Fozzy too.

Jig - Sniffing for a new contract? Hopes to play for us in Europe again? Eh? He's having a laugh. Never a defender in a million years and not good enough to keep playing for Rangers at the age of 36 (he's 36 in a few weeks).

Mohsni - Nowhere near good enough and a total clown. Thankfully he only got a two year deal.

Smith - Sell Wallace in the summer and keep Stevie Smith as first choice left back until we're back in the top flight and can afford better. Worth having on the team sheet for his free kick taking ability alone. We don't currently need someone of his quality just as a 2nd choice left back.

Peralta - The lad's a grafter and actually not that bad a player despite the stick he gets, but a four year deal? Eh? If he has a good World Cup and we get offered money for him we should probably take it.

Black - Good enough for next season, but I'd let him see out his contract next season and replace him with better quality for our top flight return.

Law - Is it just me or is this guy over-hyped and over-rated? Good enough for next season, but he's going to need to be replaced by a quality playmaker for our return to the Premier League. We need to find a first class central midfield partner for MacLeod and Law isn't the answer.

Aird - Another one who comes into the grafter category. He's got pace, but his passing and decision making at times is woeful plus his first touch is often a pass to the opposition. Good enough for next season, but good enough for a Rangers team challenging for a top flight title? I don't think so.

Shiels - Way way too inconsistent a player for my liking and too injury prone as well. Odd moments of magic in amongst hundreds of hours of looking like a balloon disguised as a headless chicken.

Daly - TAXI !!

Arnold Peralta was the only pass mark today, he was outstanding, possibly Smith with pass marks as well but absolutely no one else.

Black and Law are a disgrace in the middle of the park. So poor.

Mohsni makes me angry watching him, a complete bomb scare and liability.

Jig has been done for a long time.

Daly looked up for it today but had next to no help, service or support.

Aird tried but isn't nearly good enough.

Foster started very well for the first 20 mins then went back to his usual mediocrity. A dreadful footballer.

Shiels, got about but nothing really came off for him. Not match fit so was unrealistic to expect him to come in and be a match winner.

So much needs to change going forward.

Sell Wallace one of our only good players? For what, a million or so that will be swallowed up into the void in no time? We need to be keeping any good players we have for the SPL. We can't afford to buy a whole new team in a year. Also, without the likes of MacLeod and Wallace, promotion to the SPL won't be a certainty.

I agree with most of the rest. I would argue Shiels is consistently poor as opposed to 'inconsistent'. The same applies to Aird. I hardly noticed Shiels and Daly playing today. Getting Kris Boyd in is a no brainer as Daly is just as useless outside the box and doesn't score anywhere near as many goals.

I'd keep Wallace as he should be Jig's successor and ideal candidate IMO. The rest is hard to argue with, although I've been saying for long enough the whole club needs cleansed and not just the board.

The whole clubs needed gutted since the end of 02/03.

Other than Wallace and Jig I'm really not sure the players appreciate the club. Was told about players acting like spoilt brats a while back and then last Sunday Heggarty appeared in the WRC before the game. His mates were on my bus. He went about slagging off his team mates, training regime and admitted to walking out on a session because his hands were sore from boxing. Also said Ally never took a training session the week leading up to the Raith Rovers match. Not what any fan wants to hear, especially hours before a cup final.

Other than Wallace and Jig I'm really not sure the players appreciate the club. Was told about players acting like spoilt brats a while back and then last Sunday Heggarty appeared in the WRC before the game. His mates were on my bus. He went about slagging off his team mates, training regime and admitted to walking out on a session because his hands were sore from boxing. Also said Ally never took a training session the week leading up to the Raith Rovers match. Not what any fan wants to hear, especially hours before a cup final.

Tbf, he is one of the imposters we need to bin. He has no future here.

That's the first time I've watched a game in the last while and thought that we played not bad, especially in the first half. Before the Simonsen error, however, most of the talk was that we were holding our own but not really stepping up a gear.

I agree that there are a few guys that need cleaned out and others brought in, but from where and for how much?

I disagreed with Ally taking off young Aird, unless he had some kind of injury, because he was our best pace and width. One guy who did surprise was Peralta, for once he looked like he wanted it. I wonder if he took the chance to showcase himself against top flight opposition.

At least we were left with a better taste in our mouths this week than we were last week, in that they did play with effort today for a while. Unfortunately, Dun. Utd. were there for the taking and we couldn't do it.

Sell Wallace one of our only good players? For what, a million or so that will be swallowed up into the void in no time?

I would sell him if we could get a million quid or more, yes. It would maybe be harsh on Wallace, but he's one of only 2 or 3 players in our squad who's worth that sort of money and with the financial situation at the Club it would probably be the prudent thing to do unless there's a share issue before the start of next season and millions of pounds of investment comes in.

I would sell him if we could get a million quid or more, yes. It would maybe be harsh on Wallace, but he's one of only 2 or 3 players in our squad who's worth that sort of money and with the financial situation at the Club it would probably be the prudent thing to do unless there's a share issue before the start of next season and millions of pounds of investment comes in.

It says something that we have signed a player who has done pretty well yet his value has plummeted. Perhaps we paid too much for him but players at our club never seem to have any real value aside from standouts like Ferguson, Boumsong, Cuellar, Hutton etc. IE players that perform to a very high level, often standing out in Europe. Anyone a grade or 2 down from that never seems to be worth anything.