Time for a change?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Time for a change?

• Yes new manager in
    • No Ally to stay
    • Undecided

Guest Bluenose80
There is a thread on at least one of the Celtic forums asking their members to sign up to Rangers forums and vote for him to stay. Their obsession knows no bounds. The only people offline i have seen backing and supporting Ally are tims, i know not one Bear who thinks he should or wants him to stay.

As evidenced by the 1 vote which has suddenly appeared

McCoist was the wrong appointment at the wrong time by the wrong man(Bain).

Had the oldco not undergone administration & liquidation then I believe he'd be long gone by now as a poor Celt@c manager would have got the better of him.

My only concern is whether our board have the bottle to remove him by not renewing his rolling contract

McCoist was the wrong appointment at the wrong time by the wrong man(Bain).

Had the oldco not undergone administration & liquidation then I believe he'd be long gone by now as a poor Celt@c manager would have got the better of him.

My only concern is whether our board have the bottle to remove him by not renewing his rolling contract

Walter Smith and David Murray were more so to blame imo. Not sure what part Bain would have played bar agreeing contract and salary perhaps.

This board must remove him or we will be playing in a half empty stadium next season imo.