Time for a change?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Time for a change?

• Yes new manager in
    • No Ally to stay
    • Undecided

I said it all last week after the Cup Final defeat mate. I'll give the manager until such time as he fails to win a league title and then take stock. That's the stance I've had since we were dumped into the bottom tier of Scottish football. It might not always be pretty or to our liking selection and tactics wise, but this season we've walked the league and had a couple of half decent Cup runs. No Cup silverware, but that's not a deal-breaker for me.

I admire your stance but cant back it although he has 1 more chance next season to try get things right.

We shouldn't fear any team in Scotland, but that doesn't mean we won't be beaten occasionally.

Us fearing other teams isn't the biggest problem....its other teams don't fear us or playing @ Ibrox.

Other teams know exactly how we'll play and believe they have a chance against us to take points.

Yes we need change we are a shambles on and off the park. We are still doing the things that worked in the nineties with Walter, drink as a team etc. We need a change of attitude throughout the Club, we need to start producing World class players, if Belgium can do this, there is absolutely no reason we cannot, they should be shown how to live, work, learn by coaches who are proven in this area. New fresh ideas are needed from top to bottom.

All this needs money and so far the Board have not shown they are capable of providing the cash, so we should do all in our power to oust them.

Probably our biggest mistake was our loyalty, we are now taken for granted.

Edited by chilledbear

Would love for him to succeed but after 3yrs, it's safe to say that there has been absolutely no sign of progress, no hint at a bigger plan. The rudderless and shambolic boardroom sagas are not helping him but I doubt that having any effect on the team anyway.

He's not got it. The only drawback is finding someone good enough who would be willing take on the job.