Rangers defender Sebastian Faure hits back at Light Blues critics......

That's not true this season a large number of the teams we have played have been more attacking at Ibrox, for example, than Rangers.

The thing is that if you e.g. rely on counter attacking football instead of trying to break down opponents for large spells of the game, and get away with that or even put the big team under pressure, it will be you who gets all the credit, not the team working endlessly without any end product (e.g. us vs. Raith). Granted, we did play some rubbish this season (even against Raith - despite 22 shots on goal), but I already pointed out that we simply don't have the players who can raise their game every week for these cup games. Stenny and Co. play us exactly 4 times a season and usually they play such a "good" game only 4 times a season as well. Else, as has been pointed out time and again, they would not play where they do, and neither would their players. So while we can all praise Liverpool for knocking in nigh 100 goals (and only conceeding nigh half as much), we could also acknowledge our players' feat as well. But with people looking for 200 goals - straight from the funny farm, one might argue - you do know that somesuch is hard to get these days.

If Clarke had as much game time as Daly,we would have had another 15 or 20.

Not going by his miss on Saturday!

To me Clark looks every inch the Aberdeen reject that he is, ball seems to bounce off him.

At least he's mobile I suppose.

The thing is that if you e.g. rely on counter attacking football instead of trying to break down opponents for large spells of the game, and get away with that or even put the big team under pressure, it will be you who gets all the credit, not the team working endlessly without any end product (e.g. us vs. Raith). Granted, we did play some rubbish this season (even against Raith - despite 22 shots on goal), but I already pointed out that we simply don't have the players who can raise their game every week for these cup games. Stenny and Co. play us exactly 4 times a season and usually they play such a "good" game only 4 times a season as well. Else, as has been pointed out time and again, they would not play where they do, and neither would their players. So while we can all praise Liverpool for knocking in nigh 100 goals (and only conceeding nigh half as much), we could also acknowledge our players' feat as well. But with people looking for 200 goals - straight from the funny farm, one might argue - you do know that somesuch is hard to get these days.

I never said it would be easy but it's a little more than 5 goals a game. Perfectly possible with proper application.

I think Clark has struggled for consistency as he's not played enough due to injury or rotation or whatever.

Before he got injured just after Xmas though, he did have a run of games from late October to early January and was doing well. In fact, I'd say the loss of his hard work resulted in the team becoming so disjointed in the New Year. Daly became more isolated and we were unable to play the ball as much on the deck or in behind defences.

There's no doubt Clark has to improve some aspects of his game but I think there's lots of potential there.

Clark has shown nothing to suggest he deserves a chance in the team. He lacks so much technical ability it makes you wonder why the hell we signed him, or maybe not to some. I doubt we watched him, he was probably signed on one seasons goal scoring record. Before that season his ratio was dreadful, something like 1 in 10. He just isn't very good.