The current regime is terminally tainted.

It will never recover enough trust to make the club viable and successful.

Until it is gone, the turmoil will continue.

It is in everyone's interests now to bring this matter to a head as soon as possible.

What we need is new owners, not a new board. They will just keep putting in new puppets and the gullible fools in our support will lap it up.

Terminally tainted in what way ? The current board never blew the £70m did they?

Who do you think should replace them then? Let me guess.....the murrays double act & deep pockets Dave the reluctant investor?

The regime remains unchanged.

Faceless ownership has put placemen in charge and substitutes them as and when appropriate. Nothing really changes.

Outrageous salaries are commonplace, fat bonuses are undeservingly awarded, the kitman and his assistant apparently pocket £180,000 and the goalkeeping coach gets the same while the club loses money like a drunk at the races and barely a word from atop the marble staircase is believed.

When credibility evaporates, as it has done at Ibrox, wholesale change is not just required, it is essential.

I am no cheerleader for King or any of the Blue Knight brigade, but it is patently obvious now that too much damage has been done for things to stay as they are.

The club needs cleansed of substandard management, overpaid officials and directors, and defective ownership.

We either ebb away slowly and painfully or we fight to make the change that will have to happen for this club to flourish again.

Defending this regime has become a dishonourable action.

It's time for change.

The regime remains unchanged.

Faceless ownership has put placemen in charge and substitutes them as and when appropriate. Nothing really changes.

Outrageous salaries are commonplace, fat bonuses are undeservingly awarded, the kitman and his assistant apparently pocket £180,000 and the goalkeeping coach gets the same while the club loses money like a drunk at the races and barely a word from atop the marble staircase is believed.

When credibility evaporates, as it has done at Ibrox, wholesale change is not just required, it is essential.

I am no cheerleader for King or any of the Blue Knight brigade, but it is patently obvious now that too much damage has been done for things to stay as they are.

The club needs cleansed of substandard management, overpaid officials and directors, and defective ownership.

We either ebb away slowly and painfully or we fight to make the change that will have to happen for this club to flourish again.

Defending this regime has become a dishonourable action.

It's time for change.

Nonsense, people are fully entitled to their opinions

Nonsense, people are fully entitled to their opinions

Of course they are, but those with different opinions are entitled to their views too.

A significant number of fans have given up on this regime and they have made the right decision.

Defending it has become an exercise in futility. It is akin to defending shoddy goods, and reasonable people just don't do that.

Don't let the anti-King and anti-Blue Knight blinkers blind you to the sad truth. Rangers is owned by a regime which has no way back to credibility.

It is done, but while it lingers like a bad smell, it is dragging the club down. The sooner it is gone, the sooner the recovery can begin.

Of course they are, but those with different opinions are entitled to their views too.

A significant number of fans have given up on this regime and they have made the right decision.

Defending it has become an exercise in futility. It is akin to defending shoddy goods, and reasonable people just don't do that.

Don't let the anti-King and anti-Blue Knight blinkers blind you to the sad truth. Rangers is owned by a regime which has no way back to credibility.

It is done, but while it lingers like a bad smell, it is dragging the club down. The sooner it is gone, the sooner the recovery can begin.

If you want the current regime gone buy them out, then i'll get behind whoever has bought them out.

That's always been my stance.

What we need is new owners, not a new board. They will just keep putting in new puppets and the gullible fools in our support will lap it up.

And who would your new owners be then ? Deep pockets dave and his merry men per chance?

TBK couldn't come up with the money to buy Rangers during administration and eventual liquidation of the oldco. They have no credibility in my opinion.

As for DK it is time for the SoS, UoF to realise this man will not put his money into Rangers.I would also what his wealth actually is. Certainly not into hundreds of millions anyway.

Ach, you're quite right. I'm just sad that sooner or later we're going to end up with name calling and lasting hostility. Plus, I was a bit far gone last night. Not really my business anyway.

Thank you for that and I think you know me well enough to know that the l do not indulge in name calling, foul or abusive language or any of that kind of thing.

BTW sorry you were not able to come to the dinner yesterday but your name was mentioned on a number of occasions as being the man with the original idea.