Is there any chance you could rise above the type of personal attacks people dished out to you? It sucked when you got it, it sucks when you are doing it too.

Just asking.

Thanks for asking Andy.

The above chess comparison was an attempt to be a little light hearted in what are extremely difficult times, I am sorry if you see it differently; but I respect your opinion.

IMHO I haven't said anything remotely comparable about anyone to what has been said about me; nor have I ever threatened anyone's person, business or property, nor would I; all of which has happened to me.

I have frequently quoted Mr Justice Smallwood on Mr King and I have said that I disagree with the leaders of the UoF but I don't think I have attacked their characters indeed I think I said this last night or this morning that Gordon Dinnie is a very clever person although it is equally true that I would not trust him and I believe that you are well aware of the reason for that.

The Sunday Mail story. The jist of it is this....

Banker Phil Maher, an Ibrox shareholder, complained about comments made by Wallace at the clubs annual general *meeting in December.

He claims Wallace insisted the club had enough funds in place to operate until May but the board took out a £1.5million emergency loan two months later.

Police Scotland are now looking into whether the Companies Act has been breached. Rangers yesterday said his

complaint has no grounds.

Bollocks to King! He isn't inside Ibrox any more than we are.

We have a club which is spending more than it earns and cannot raise credit because of the actions of this, and previous, boards. King! Until he's in the door, if he ever steps up, it's got fuck all to do with him. Blaming people who aren't running the club for the shambles that is the club is, to borrow an expression, very peculiar logic indeed.

Can only say it again: people treat the current board (Wallace and Nash, maybe even Somers) as if they were responsible for the vanished 60odd million. They are harrassed for it time and again, but can't do next to nothing the vanished money at this moment and time. (Rest assured, if they ask legal people to do it, certain quarters would call that a waste of precious money!) Now, what do you expect them to do to clear the "omni-shambles" up straight away? Lay-off half the non-playing staff (I reckon that may raise few eyebrows and have them blamed and may result in various pay-offs too), sack 20odd players et al? With the Players' Union being at Ibrox the next day? So again, what can they effectively do or could have done since the turn of the year? See below.

To describe the present board as 'doing its job' is just amazing. I know you are a fanatical Bluenose. But I cannot see why you are ignoring the sirens which are wailing over Govan ever louder, not because of Dave King and his mythical millions, but because of Sandy bloody Easdale and his hedge fund masters!

Did you get any sort of info from the previous boards that made them look like knowing what they are doing, being up for it or having a plan? I didn't. The current one at least tackles some of the problems, is cutting ill-adviced contracts and re-negotiating others. Or at least they try to. So from what we have, the board is doing its job. If you see it differently, explain yourself.

Richard Gough's inaccurate statements are typical of the 'rebel' camp. The current board have not been in place for 18months & spent 70million. Most have been here for 7 or 8 months max.Is this deliberate mis information or what?

The same owners run the club. When things go tits up again they'll just get new puppets in and all the gullible fools will be blaming the old board.

Thanks for asking Andy.

The above chess comparison was an attempt to be a little light hearted in what are extremely difficult times, I am sorry if you see it differently; but I respect your opinion.

IMHO I haven't said anything remotely comparable about anyone to what has been said about me; nor have I ever threatened anyone's person, business or property, nor would I; all of which has happened to me.

I have frequently quoted Mr Justice Smallwood on Mr King and I have said that I disagree with the leaders of the UoF but I don't think I have attacked their characters indeed I think I said this last night or this morning that Gordon Dinnie is a very clever person although it is equally true that I would not trust him and I believe that you are well aware of the reason for that.

Ach, you're quite right. I'm just sad that sooner or later we're going to end up with name calling and lasting hostility. Plus, I was a bit far gone last night. Not really my business anyway.

Can only say it again: people treat the current board (Wallace and Nash, maybe even Somers) as if they were responsible for the vanished 60odd million. They are harrassed for it time and again, but can't do next to nothing the vanished money at this moment and time. (Rest assured, if they ask legal people to do it, certain quarters would call that a waste of precious money!) Now, what do you expect them to do to clear the "omni-shambles" up straight away? Lay-off half the non-playing staff (I reckon that may raise few eyebrows and have them blamed and may result in various pay-offs too), sack 20odd players et al? With the Players' Union being at Ibrox the next day? So again, what can they effectively do or could have done since the turn of the year? See below.

Do you know all I want them to do? Be honest. That's it.

Your examples are above are ludicrous. If they were investing money to discover where the money had gone, not a single Bluenose could complain about that. To clear up the shambles right away I would have suggested some staff redundancies, a lot of player redundancies (bit more protected but still a shame) and most strongly, the curtailing of salaries at executive level. They have had half a year to present to the wider business community some form of plan which suggests living within means and operating without suspicion and they have failed. That's completely unacceptable. Hiring yet another PR guy while we teeter on the brink is a disgusting piece of self-preservation of the self while the business struggles.

Bottom line is you are prepared to accept their behaviour since they got in and I'm not.

Did you get any sort of info from the previous boards that made them look like knowing what they are doing, being up for it or having a plan? I didn't. The current one at least tackles some of the problems, is cutting ill-adviced contracts and re-negotiating others. Or at least they try to. So from what we have, the board is doing its job. If you see it differently, explain yourself.

I kind of have, I think. While sorting out the contracts is welcome, it has to be balanced against their failures, which you must know: dodgy info at AGM's, people not on the plc board sitting at the top table of a plc AGM, ludicrous legal cases, PR against fans, extremely selective interpretation of 'loyalty'...there have been some good things but they are more than outweighed by the bad.

Tbh your constant depiction of fans who mistrust the board as people who will never see any good they do is a bit insulting. If they do something good, I will say so - only Wallace has done anything, and I gave credit in this thread. But I'm able to weigh things up in the round and in that round they are failing.

Edited by andy steel

The current regime is terminally tainted.

It will never recover enough trust to make the club viable and successful.

Until it is gone, the turmoil will continue.

It is in everyone's interests now to bring this matter to a head as soon as possible.

The current regime is terminally tainted.

It will never recover enough trust to make the club viable and successful.

Until it is gone, the turmoil will continue.

It is in everyone's interests now to bring this matter to a head as soon as possible.

Terminally tainted in what way ? The current board never blew the £70m did they?

Who do you think should replace them then? Let me guess.....the murrays double act & deep pockets Dave the reluctant investor?