Your views may not, as you say, be popular, but there's no reason not to discuss them. I do feel you're taking a good deal 'on faith', though.

More like giving the current board - and I mean Wallace and Nash - the chance to do their job, instead of putting them into the same bracket as any other board since the takeover.

Your objection to 'bare-faced cheek' asking for renewals is misplaced, though. It is not bare faced cheek to ask for renewals, it is bare faced cheek to (a) ask for renewals while (b) making highly dubious statements about fan loyalty and (b) continuing to draw salary and bonus from what they themselves describe as a 'fragile' business. That is cheeky, like it or not. Frankly I would use another word, implying dishonesty.

It is necessary or the club runs out of money. As any club of our stature would.

a) You mean Easdale (as a shareholder) has not the right to call sections of the support who actively want other supporters to stop helping the club in its current state by buying STs disloyal, as it puts the club at risk? From a moral and a Bluenose point of view and coming out of his mouth, that may be utterly correct. Yet, the actual facts are there, whether he says it or anyone else.

b) You mean Wallace should forfeit his salary? Because of mismanagement of his predecessors and while doing his job? Has any CEO et al of a company in our state ever did so? Would you do so? Does anyone expect him to do so?

The break down consists of 'we wasted money, but that was before. Not saying how, or who, but we're different.' That is it, with no proof, no black & white facts and figures. So to say

is entering the realms of the fantastic, from my perspective. I received neither clarity nor plan yesterday and since they had nigh on 5 months to come up with both, it leaves me looking at them askance wondering whether they are just a bit rubbish or whether they are at it.

I tend to disagree. You got the facts and figures, one day perhaps even where more of these millions have went. Wallace had and has to live with the status quo and from what I read in the review, it looks like they are having a plan. I haven't seen any such thing from King and Co.. They obviously can rely on that blueprint now, but I assume they will just start finger-pointing and blaming again.

I don't see the evidence of change. I had hoped Mr Wallace might be change, but as it stands this morning he's been extremely flexible with the accuracy of why the finance company bailed out and when. That hardly sets him apart from our previous incumbents. As to the intellectual genius who preceded him into the media on Friday night, if he's the change I'm not paying in the first place. King may not be the answer, but at present the alternative is even worse.

So far, King has offered next to nothing of a plan. As it stands, his "antics" and grandstanding has lead to even more doubts about the club being able to work effectively - and who knows whether that is his plan anyway. Makes it easier for him to get a foot in, perhaps? But all this is rather sickening, even more so when you think that such a person is probably going to own the club sooner or later. It feels much like the PLG fiasco, just far more severe.

Just playing the board at their own game!

It's like a giant game of chess with the fans as the sacrificial pawns in the middle.

Clearly Dave King is the White King with Messrs Houston, Graham and Dinnie taking up attacking roles as Queen and Knights (not necessarily in that order!) and perhaps some would cast Wallace as the Black King with Nash as his (sic) Queen, the Easdales as the Black Knights and oh dear this is dangerous, who would be the bishops and the rooks?

The Club appear to be in check but still have some loyal pieces; the question is - can King deliver check mate?

And what of the old King and his trusty Knight seen in the directors box today; may they still come back into play?

RDJTrcD.jpg[/img]

It's like a giant game of chess with the fans as the sacrificial pawns in the middle.

Clearly Dave King is the White King with Messrs Houston, Graham and Dinnie taking up attacking roles as Queen and Knights (not necessarily in that order!) and perhaps some would cast Wallace as the Black King with Nash as his (sic) Queen, the Easdales as the Black Knights and oh dear this is dangerous, who would be the bishops and the rooks?

The Club appear to be in check but still have some loyal pieces; the question is - can King deliver check mate?

And what of the old King and his trusty Knight seen in the directors box today; may they still come back into play?

RDJTrcD.jpg[/img]

I hope the black king remains involved whatever happens.

That's quite a seat...

RDJTrcD.jpg[/img]

Sat with Dinnie today at the game. We discussed flanking moves up the wing in 4-3-3, 3-4-3, or the European style style 4-2-3-1. Attack, attack, attack was the agreement.

You mean the boards that have been in place before January, neat. And now we are to deny the board that is doing its job and trying to keep the club as such going the money to do so. Because it is common knowlegde that they will usher any ST income away from the club too and bolt or something?

What is the scenario then? The club runs out of cash and may have to enter admin ... again? Unless some of the institutional investors sell their shares to e.g. King and he can buy up the 40odd million to steady the ship? King plays his own and dangerous games with the club. And he is asking the support to do likewise. Some say it is shrewd, some say it is necessary. But rest assured, if he succeeds with such a game and the club runs out of money, the blame will again be laid on the current board's doorstep. Very peculiar logics at work.

Bollocks to King! He isn't inside Ibrox any more than we are.

We have a club which is spending more than it earns and cannot raise credit because of the actions of this, and previous, boards. King! Until he's in the door, if he ever steps up, it's got fuck all to do with him. Blaming people who aren't running the club for the shambles that is the club is, to borrow an expression, very peculiar logic indeed.

To describe the present board as 'doing its job' is just amazing. I know you are a fanatical Bluenose. But I cannot see why you are ignoring the sirens which are wailing over Govan ever louder, not because of Dave King and his mythical millions, but because of Sandy bloody Easdale and his hedge fund masters!

More like giving the current board - and I mean Wallace and Nash - the chance to do their job, instead of putting them into the same bracket as any other board since the takeover.

It is necessary or the club runs out of money. As any club of our stature would.

a) You mean Easdale (as a shareholder) has not the right to call sections of the support who actively want other supporters to stop helping the club in its current state by buying STs disloyal, as it puts the club at risk? From a moral and a Bluenose point of view and coming out of his mouth, that may be utterly correct. Yet, the actual facts are there, whether he says it or anyone else.

b) You mean Wallace should forfeit his salary? Because of mismanagement of his predecessors and while doing his job? Has any CEO et al of a company in our state ever did so? Would you do so? Does anyone expect him to do so?

I tend to disagree. You got the facts and figures, one day perhaps even where more of these millions have went. Wallace had and has to live with the status quo and from what I read in the review, it looks like they are having a plan. I haven't seen any such thing from King and Co.. They obviously can rely on that blueprint now, but I assume they will just start finger-pointing and blaming again.

So far, King has offered next to nothing of a plan. As it stands, his "antics" and grandstanding has lead to even more doubts about the club being able to work effectively - and who knows whether that is his plan anyway. Makes it easier for him to get a foot in, perhaps? But all this is rather sickening, even more so when you think that such a person is probably going to own the club sooner or later. It feels much like the PLG fiasco, just far more severe.

It's late but I will have another go.

'Doing their job' would not involve lying about the need for more cash at the AGM; it would not involve taking a bonus (not a salary) when redundancies are being made; it does not involve insulting fans' intelligence with 'Mr Easdale was speaking as a shareholder' bullshit. I cannot make you agree with me, however, if you consider the above three examples of Mr Wallace's behaviour since his appointment as 'doing his job' I am at a loss to know what to say.

a) The presence of Easdale within the corridors of power at Ibrox is a disincentive to credible people to touch us with a bargepole. This is so obvious as to be axiomatic. You apparently, from this post, agree with him that it is fans who find him a disgusting, repugnant individual with about as much right to be inside Ibrox as Neil Lennon who are to blame for our cash woes. I level such accusations at Mr Easdale, and the people for whom he acts as proxy shareholder. There is no way to reconcile the two positions.

b) No, don't be daft. But a bonus while making redundancies and highly dubious statements is stomach turning. Possibly I am letting my left wing bias creep in but that is the behaviour of the hideous business class that has left this country a shambles.

I would love King & Co to put on the record that if and when they gain access to the paperwork, they will publicly and in minute detail announce where every fuckin penny has gone. I think a few tickets to non-extradition countries would be hurriedly purchased.

RDJTrcD.jpg[/img]

Is there any chance you could rise above the type of personal attacks people dished out to you? It sucked when you got it, it sucks when you are doing it too.

Just asking.