OK call it a postponement if you will; the effect will be the same.

I don't even see it as a postponement. Why do you think Mr Easdale got security on his £500k facility yet £12 million should not be secured?

Regardless, I think the board will offer Ibrox as security when push comes to shove. To one of their own prior to them pulling the plug.

And yes, I know they, along with you, will blame the fans.

In 'Play Your Card Rights' the apparently immortal High King of low rent TV, Bruce Forsyth, used to hold up a warning hand to the audience when it came to the show's grand finale, sternly asking for 'no help from our audience in this, the nitty-gritty part ofthe show.' It was just one of his many catch phrases...here they come they're so appealing, OK dollies, do your dealing!' as the admittedly extremely cute lady helpers laid out the cards...'higher than a five, you say', or whatever...and right at the start of the show, 'What a wonderful welcome! So much better than the audience last week!! They were awful!!!'

We need to decide whether we want to be like last week's audience and be awful, or whether we can sum up some courage and get through this, the nitty gritty part of our Rangers lives.

It has come down to two choices, more or less: admin now, and find a way to get King & fan ownership up and running, or admin in a while, after limping forward while injured, putting back any return to health every day we delay. It is going to happen, even if every ST holder renewed the club has no access to money beyond that - no credit, no overdraft, no sign that present shareholders wish to invest a penny let alone a million or two - and show no sign of ceasing to draw great chunks of money in the form of wasted salaries for what are laughingly called professionals.

There is a third way, which is for the present shareholders to realise they are killing our club and sell up to Rangers men: but Rangers men will need to step up, and they will need to sell. A lot of ifs, buts and maybes.

We can't affect that, really. But it's not 'do I help the club with money now or do I withhold and stave off admin II' anymore. It's 'do I get the wheels of change moving now, or do I (for the best of intentions) help to put off the evil day as long as possible'. It's risky, no-one is saying otherwise, but we might as well get on with it and get change started. What point is there in dragging things out?

Edited by andy steel

What's unbelievable about saying it's better for fans to pay Rangers direct than through a credit card company?

You seriously think that the CEO lying publicly and blaming other influences for the CC decision that was made before any hint of ST payments only dents his credibility?

And that we should continue to throw money directly at him and his puppet masters is actually better?

Then yes, I do think that is quite unbelievable tbh. It is as clear as day that the CEO asking players to take a wage cut and presiding over a massive 18 month cash blow is the reason.

I don't even see it as a postponement. Why do you think Mr Easdale got security on his £500k facility yet £12 million should not be secured?

Regardless, I think the board will offer Ibrox as security when push comes to shove. To one of their own prior to them pulling the plug.

And yes, I know they, along with you, will blame the fans.

Aye, blame the fans while lining their pockets with hundreds of thousands in inflated salaries and bonuses.

You seriously think that the CEO lying publicly and blaming other influences for the CC decision that was made before any hint of ST payments only dents his credibility?

And that we should continue to throw money directly at him and his puppet masters is actually better?

Then yes, I do think that is quite unbelievable tbh. It is as clear as day that the CEO asking players to take a wage cut and presiding over a massive 18 month cash blow is the reason.

For this blatant lie, and all the others, I think that AIM should be having a serious look at the behaviour of our Board.

I tend to agree with Andy here (post #183) and I think the strong likelihood is of another administration coming, so we'd better get used to it and have it work in our favour this time.

In 'Play Your Card Rights' the apparently immortal King of low rent TV, Bruce Forsyth, used to hold up a warning hand to the audience when it came to the show's grand finale, sternly asking for 'no help from our audience in this, the nitty-gritty part ofthe show.' It was just one of his many catch phrases...here they come they're so appealing, OK dollies, do your dealing!' as the admittedly extremely cute lady helpers laid out the cards...'higher than a five, you say', or whatever...and right at the start of the show, 'What a wonderful welcome! So much better than the audience last week!! They were awful!!!'

We need to decide whether we want to be like last week's audience and be awful, or whether we can sum up some courage and get through this, the nitty gritty part of our Rangers lives.

It has come down to two choices, more or less: admin now, and find a way to get King & fan ownership up and running, or admin in a while, after limping forward while injured, putting back any return to health every day we delay. It is going to happen, even if every ST holder renewed the club has no access to money beyond that - no credit, no overdraft, no sign that present shareholders wish to invest a penny let alone a million or two - and show no sign of ceasing to draw great chunks of money in the form of wasted salaries for what are laughingly called professionals.

There is a third way, which is for the present shareholders to realise they are killing our club and sell up to Rangers men: but Rangers men will need to step up, and they will need to sell. A lot of ifs, buts and maybes.

We can't affect that, really. But it's not 'do I help the club with money or do I withhold and stave off admin II' anynmore. It's 'do I get the wheels of change moving now, or do I (for the best of intentions) help to put off the evil day as long as possible'. It's risky, no-one is saying otherwise, but we might as well get on with it and get change started. What point is there in dragging things out?

With all due respect you don't know any of that, a clear option (however unlikely it may be in your opinion) is also for Wallace to start finally running us properly and i'm taking the option of giving him that chance, with my help.

For this blatant lie, and all the others, I think that AIM should be having a serious look at the behaviour of our Board.

I tend to agree with Andy here (post #183) and I think the strong likelihood is of another administration coming, so we'd better get used to it and have it work in our favour this time.

People were paying by credit and debit card just the other week so where is the lie?