But I think you've been at pains to say that you don't trust the Board so how could you accept any "guarantees" from them?

The Board have made it 100% clear that they will not grant the security you want and not paying your ST will not remove the Board it will sink the Club (regardless of what has gone before, that is where we are at now).

Should be an interesting dinner; hopefully the food is appetising and filling; I don't want to be eaten alive.

Very good Alan. It's a tough morning to raise a smile, but you got one.

(Can't believe you are still equivocating with "On the face of it this appears pretty damning...." but I did like this line

Edited by SteveC
comma in wrong place

On the face of it this appears pretty damning but we don't know what happened in between times and it may be that whilst concerns had been expressed, the current threats of a boycott were the straw that broke the credit card camel's back.

The position of the Club is now extremely serious, even desperate and if season if ticket monies are withheld then the institutional shareholders may decide to cut their losses and walk away. If the institutions don't support a new share issue, then the danger of admin 2 is very real indeed.

All concerned from the Board and its CEO, Mr King, the UOF/SoS, down to Joe Fan young and old; must think hard on the consequencies of their next actions.

What boycott are you speaking of?

Many asking the question "can we trust this board with our money" ? Here is another. Can we trust them without our money. If we hit the wall again will they allow an admin event with ibrox etc safeguarded for a new group to raise the phoenix from the ashes again or is the web so complex and fucked up(eg the 16 million loan ) that there will be nothing left next time around? It's scary as hell..

But I think you've been at pains to say that you don't trust the Board so how could you accept any "guarantees" from them?

The Board have made it 100% clear that they will not grant the security you want and not paying your ST will not remove the Board it will sink the Club (regardless of what has gone before, that is where we are at now).

Should be an interesting dinner; hopefully the food is appetising and filling; I don't want to be eaten alive.

The board say all sorts of things then do others. We will give them no option.

But if they refuse it won't be a boycott or out fault.

You may have a point. They want security for a £500k facility of their own but are lying through their teeth and want a free, up front and unsecured £12 million plus from you, I and a few more.

I wonder why. Even the non-director commenting on the club, giving out share sensitive information, financial detail and worse, chose his words carefully.

You may have a point. They want security for a £500k facility of their own but are lying through their teeth and want a free, up front and unsecured £12 million plus from you, I and a few more.

I wonder why. Even the non-director commenting on the club, giving out share sensitive information, financial detail and worse, chose his words carefully.

Did you just agree with me?

Very good Alan. It's a tough morning to raise a smile, but you got one.

(Can't believe you are still equivocating with "On the face of it this appears pretty damning...." but I did like this line

Glad I brightened up your morning.

Hope to see you at the next dinner; if I'm still alive to do the organising.

:cheers: