Sorry I may not have expressed myself correctly but is that not what I said , at 24p a 1p rise %wise is worth more than a 1p rise at 45p, so buying shares at 24 p lowers their exposure and increases any profit should the shares rise.

Also I never mentioned penny shares , are all Rangers shares not 1p shares anyway

"Pound Cost Averaging" if it goes well "catching a falling knife" if it doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£70.7m spent in 18 months?

That averages out at £47.13m spent per year over that period?

1st team payroll reported at £10.4m for the same 18 month period averages out at £6.93m per year in that period?

Would love to see a detailed breakdown of where the other £60.3m disappeared to because it's certainly not properly detailed in this review.

£70.7m spent in 18 months?

That averages out at £47.13m spent per year over that period?

1st team payroll reported at £10.4m for the same 18 month period averages out at £6.93m per year in that period?

Would love to see a detailed breakdown of where the other £60.3m disappeared to because it's certainly not properly detailed in this review.

900k in director pay offs.

not wages mind. pay offs

our chief executive has taken 120 days to tell us what we all suspected that our finances are not in a great condition so were do we go now boycott the season tickets buy more shares if there is another issue give them more money to squander it might be better if king got a group together with some well off rangers business men and bought the rascals out once and for all I know that will put money into the bank accounts of the ones who are bleeding us dry but if king can complete a takeover then we can have a share issue to which I will gladly buy into again I feel so sorry for the people who work in the stadium who might be made redundant this should not be happening get these bleeders out and return the club to its traditions .

Seriously? The main thing for you is that these bonuses are not "football based"?

If the basis of the bonus is of such importance, what would the basis for the bonuses have to be for them to be acceptable to you?

If they were based on financial importance, I thought there was universal agreement that a FD should not have had a bonus based on football?