Snodgrass is on Sky today desperate to go to Celtic, he would be a sensational signing for them.

could they afford him? £6m plus....

I'd say they're going to lose 2 or 3 of their best players again this summer. They'll be weakened further

could they afford him? £6m plus....

I'd say they're going to lose 2 or 3 of their best players again this summer. They'll be weakened further

It won't take £6m. He only has 12 months to go on his deal and will be a Championship player by that time. They will get him for about 2 or 3.

Commons and Griffiths are their two most dangerous players, i don't see either leaving.

Snodgrass is on Sky today desperate to go to Celtic, he would be a sensational signing for them.

He's very well thought of in the BPL, I'd be amazed if he didn't get picked up by a Leicester or a Burnley type team with big wages on offer so yeah you're right he'd be as close to a fabled blue chip signing as they could get.

He's very well thought of in the BPL, I'd be amazed if he didn't get picked up by a Leicester or a Burnley type team with big wages on offer so yeah you're right he'd be as close to a fabled blue chip signing as they could get.

I really hope so mate. I'm trying hard not to imagine a front 3 of Commons, Griffiths and Snodgrass up against Jig, Mohsni and Foster! :D

Commons won't be a regular by the time we are back in the SPL while Griffiths' lack professionalism may also affect his career. I doubt Celtic would want to pay a blue chip wage to Snodgrass either as long as they have so many other under-achieving forwards on their books.

Commons won't be a regular by the time we are back in the SPL while Griffiths' lack professionalism may also affect his career. I doubt Celtic would want to pay a blue chip wage to Snodgrass either as long as they have so many other under-achieving forwards on their books.

They're invoking the optional final year of Common's contract and he's looking for a new one with an increase which he won't get as per Ledley. He always leaves clubs over money as per Derby & Nottm Forest. He's now doing the same over the east end by the looks of things.

They're invoking the optional final year of Common's contract and he's looking for a new one with an increase which he won't get as per Ledley. He always leaves clubs over money as per Derby & Nottm Forest. He's now doing the same over the east end by the looks of things.

I would love for him to down tools, when he spits the dummy, he spits the dummy!