Kamehameha or Kalani Paiʻea Wohi o Kaleikini Kealiʻikui Kamehameha o ʻIolani i Kaiwikapu kauʻi Ka Liholiho Kūnuiākea for short....

A unifier or not, I think the Naha Stone will be lifted again before the Rangers situation is resolved to our satisfaction. :whistle:

Mahalo for that.

p><p>We sure could use him and a few of

Meanwhile back along Edmiston Dr ......................

I think the last time anyone made an offer for a large tranche of shares they were quoted 70p a share...

Now we have a lot of block shareholders and a board that front them that seem to be into Rangers to make a healthy profit. They have already come across as nefariously skimming off a lot of money from an income that is not covering cost. But the share price is down and they know it is artificially low and will eventually recover, especially when Rangers are again playing in Europe - we have the potential to be more than a £15m club!

There is no way they have yet made the amount they want to from the club and there is no good reason to sell except for silly money.

It's all very well to talk about King buying a controlling interest in the club for £8m but even ignoring the difficulty of implementation and stock market rules, no-one is selling half the shares for that price.

There is no way that King can work with these people any more than Walter Smith could. They are all about making money out of the club where as I suspect King, while not wanting to throw his money away (ie would probably want his shares to keep their original value), has the interests of the club at heart. The speculators don't want King in control as they will not make their target income due to football and the club coming first.

This is an all or nothing deal and as mentioned, that's a hostile takeover. I'm sure DK is pretty knowledgeable about this kind of business, and also knows about the club.

I believe he's using the fans to put pressure on the shareholders to show them that their money is at risk and it's best to work out an exit strategy with a lower profit than anticipated, rather than face a possible loss.

There is nothing for him to gain by investing in shares right now, and it doesn't seem to fit his game plan as I think he wants to drive the share price down to cause the financial guys to lose their nerve.

Hopefully the endgame is in sight as the fans are also losing their nerve and their patience.

Just out if interest, is there any credible source that SDM intends to invest in Rangers again?

His name has never went away but there's a big difference from the grapevine to the bottle so to speak...

If the investors are backed into a corner where their losses are non recoverable is it a possibilty they could reject an admin rescue deal, if it does not return all their investment, and then sell all the assets to get their money back?

Ps super making a c*@* of himelf again on spn...

I think Wallace was asked that in the interview and he said they had no difficulty paying the April wages.

I'm sure, in the present climate if they had not been paid we'd have heard about it in a nano second.

We had three home games in a fortnight, that would help the April payroll, it's May/June's that could be a problem if renewals are slow.

... In the meantime, doesn't matter if people renew or not, the numbers may not be big enough to save the club financially. As it stands Rangers Football Club is toxic and every fan will have to consider whether their input improves that situation or not. Sometimes you need to be cruel to be kind...

And to make things ever more interesting, you happen onto NewsNow and find fantasy-headlines like these:

Ally McCoist says he's "staggered" by Rangers' £67m losses as the on-going battle for boardroom change at Ibrox continues.

Rangers boss Ally McCoist 'staggered' by Ibrox side's £67m losses STV 16:16

Losses surprise Rangers boss Sporting Life 15:56

McCoist staggered by club's losses Sky Sports 15:50

Such stuff will spread and make it look like we've made such "a loss" when reality is somewhat different. I haven't actually listened to what Ally said (am at work), but if he says it like reported, our PR department should give him a slap on the back!

And to make things ever more interesting, you happen onto NewsNow and find fantasy-headlines like these:

Rangers boss Ally McCoist 'staggered' by Ibrox side's £67m losses STV 16:16

Losses surprise Rangers boss Sporting Life 15:56

McCoist staggered by club's losses Sky Sports 15:50

Such stuff will spread and make it look like we've made such "a loss" when reality is somewhat different. I haven't actually listened to what Ally said (am at work), but if he says it like reported, our PR department should give him a slap on the back!

Semantics aside, the spending of that money is staggering when we consider the same amounts may not be realised again. The waste disgusts me.

We also have to remember that our accounts may not have talked about £70m losses but they did talk about the club only being a going concern via the season ticket levels being maintained (or modertaely increased).

What happens if they go down?

Thus, rather than worrying about PR, I'd much rather we addressed that more pressing question.