I am now on record as saying Ally is not the man to lead us , but it's funny how the usual suspects have such clarity where Ally's managerial abilities are concerned. But at the same time have complete amnesia, blindness and deafness with the complete lack of business abilities of the current board.

Just saying like.

But Ally has ALL the tools he needs, and some.

I was talking about a serious title challenge in the top flight, which he most certainly does not have the right players for at the moment. Any manager at all - not just Ally - will need significant investment in the playing squad to mount a proper title challenge and there's currently no sign of the investment being given to any manager in the near future, which is extremely worrying.

I am now on record as saying Ally is not the man to lead us , but it's funny how the usual suspects have such clarity where Ally's managerial abilities are concerned. But at the same time have complete amnesia, blindness and deafness with the complete lack of business abilities of the current board.

Just saying like.

I've not had three years of this current board to decide

I was talking about a serious title challenge in the top flight, which he most certainly does not have the right players for at the moment. Any manager at all - not just Ally - will need significant investment in the playing squad to mount a proper title challenge and there's currently no sign of the investment being given to any manager in the near future, which is extremely worrying.

The admin year, Ally took the SPL champions to glorious failure with 4 matches without a defeat v Malmo and Maribor. Then he blew a 15 point gap and by the time we went into admin we were going miles behind in the title race.

Ally would need Dick Advocaat type money to catch Celtic and even then I'd have no faith in it.

Jose Mourinho wouldn't have the players to do that, right now mate. That time is 2 years down the line. That problem is not McCoists fault nor the boards. The players we need to win the SPL will not come to us right now, one for the own careers and two we most certainly cannot afford them just now, some would also argue thirdly, we are unable to identify or them.

Investment will come, i have no doubt it will come, in some form, from someone, probably a new regime, but you need to ask yourself, given his track record on the matter, would you give Ally more money? If we go into the SPL all guns blazing splashing millions here there and everywhere it will ruin us again. We don't have the manger, we don't have the coaches and we don't have the footballing infrastructure to be a successful top flight Scottish club. We don't have the brains or the ambition anywhere in the club to have us kings of Scotland again.

Guessing about what investment we will get 2 years down the line is at the bottom of the priority list for me. It's not important right now. Getting ready is the important thing and we are miles away from being ready.

Just saying like.

Is your problem the cost of creating and forming a newco? £16m for me seems a bit steep tbh, but it's done now, nothing can be done about it. A couple of million paying off duds, it's done now. A million or so on director pay offs, they are gone, it's done. £6m or so acquiring propery and/or land. It's done, it's now ours.

Of the £66.5m spent, how much is annual recurring costs? £20-25m approx? Hardly Armageddon.

I actually can't believe the football side of things which has had £20m spent on it in just 18 months in part time lower leagues has had less scrutiny than the non-recurring costs. That is bizarre.

Edited by Super Cooper

Is your problem the cost of creating and forming a newco? £16m for me seems a bit steep tbh, but it's done now, nothing can be done about it. A couple of million paying off duds, it's done now. A million or so on director pay offs, they are gone, it's done. £6m or so acquiring propery and/or land. It's done, it's now ours.

Of the £66.5m spent, how much is annual recurring costs? £20-25m approx? Hardly Armageddon.

I actually can't believe the football side of things which has had £20m spent on it in just 18 months in part time lower leagues has escaped scrutiny. This is a cost which can be altered, one off payments from the past cannot.

Something can be done about it, we could remove those responsible for covering up, aiding and abetting this shambles we find ourselves in.