Rangers investor urges Dave King to put his money where his mouth is

Nothing's ever simple with our club now Zap, even investing £500k is a drama, and these fookers want DK to give them £30mil for club tie and a thank you.

What I can't get my head around is why this chap thinks it would be a good idea for King to buy out a Rangers fan like himself who holds 500k shares (or whatever amount he now holds) when what we really need is our fans to collectively have as many shares as possible. If King were to bite the bullet and buy out any existing shareholders, then ideally we'd want it to be the ones who aren't Rangers fans.

What I can't get my head around is why this chap thinks it would be a good idea for King to buy out a Rangers fan like himself who holds 500k shares (or whatever amount he now holds) when what we really need is our fans to collectively have as many shares as possible. If King were to bite the bullet and buy out any existing shareholders, then ideally we'd want it to be the ones who aren't Rangers fans.

It's a good idea for his bank balance

It's a good idea for his bank balance

I wouldn't like to cast judgement on that without knowing - A: Whether he eventually got his 30p per share back in some form or another... & B: How many shares and at what price he offered them to Dave King.

aye at what price?

What do you expect? Maybe you have some intra-inside knowledge, but I'd hazard a guess that a look at the stock market will tell you what buyers will look at.

with every fiber of my being

I just hope that the abyss does not stare back all too much then.