Rangers investor urges Dave King to put his money where his mouth is

Any greedy cunt sickens me when it means rangers suffer.

Well I can assure you i have nothing to gain money wise.

I either want this board to be left alone to sort us out or for King to buy his way in because what's happening right now with public slanging matches and fantasy trusts is getting us nowhere.

The poor guy got stiffed by green but his attempt to take money away from Rangers and into his pocket here is sickening.

That would be the obvious look at it from a certain section of the support.

The way I read at it before even finishing the article was that MacKenzie offered King his shares so he can actually act like a shareholder/investor and buy into the 43m shares that are open to the board to sell to existing shareholders/investors. Would that only boost the current folk's pockets? No more than a possible (!) new share issue would, for if that takes place, there is no trust or whatnot where the money is being parked.

I think it's a damn shame that a Bear got stiffed by Green and Co, the Bear is probably one of the very few who genuinely put the club first.

I don't pretend to know what's DK's plans are, but i'm prepared to give him some more time for his cunning plan to work. However any plan has to be implemented first to have any chance of success, sooner or later and for the good of Rangers someone has to call checkmate here.

The clock is ticking here and the next few weeks are critical for King, make a move to end this or it's all been another waste of time in a litany of wasted times.

That would be the obvious look at it from a certain section of the support.

The way I read at it before even finishing the article was that MacKenzie offered King his shares so he can actually act like a shareholder/investor and buy into the 43m shares that are open to the board to sell to existing shareholders/investors. Would that only boost the current folk's pockets? No more than a possible (!) new share issue would, for if that takes place, there is no trust or whatnot where the money is being parked.

aye at what price?

People are always free with what others should with their own money. It would be great if DK or some other just bought out the present majority shareholders but why make the shysters more money? I can see DK point of view.

People are always free with what others should with their own money. It would be great if DK or some other just bought out the present majority shareholders but why make the shysters more money? I can see DK point of view.

Football clubs all over the world get taken over by their owners getting bought out, why is it only at Rangers this is such a dreadful concept?

Edited by simplythebest