Rangers investor urges Dave King to put his money where his mouth is

I think criticism of King is valid but I'm not sure in this case it's correct unless we know how much the guy wanted for his shares.

I'd also question MacKenzie's judgement when he applauds the likes of Ahmad and Stockbridge in particular.

It appears he paid £1 per share.

Absolutely agree.

I do wonder if King will stick a substantial sum of money in the UoF fund/trust/account to signal his good faith. That would go some way in showing how serious he is.

Have you seen the questions the VB boys have asked on a thread some very very pertinent questions

Some suggest there's not enough available shares to do that. Certainly not at the price King wants to pay.

Well I'm sure he'll get the opportunity to buy some shares at the forthcoming shares issue.......................

Such boldness from the anonymous account drip-feeding info...

He demanded a refund of 30p a share. Not sure if he got it. Plenty did. The letters were leaked by Charlotte fakes.

As for his idea of buying fans out its a really daft notion.