How do you know he is finished? He's been training with us for months. Would we even be having this conversation if he was finished?

I don't think Gordon has been included in any FM squads for a while. It's where Ser gets all his info, and views from.

The forum really needs a generic Ally bashing thread. That way I wouldn't waste any time reading the same dross day after day.

Craig Gordon will go into the Guiness Book of Records I think if he somehow manages to reignite his career after a multiple year break. It has never been done and I doubt it ever will.

I'm not sure where on earth you are getting this idea that clubs down south want him, unless you are privy to something I'm not.

I'm not privy to anything about Gordon, but I'm sure there's teams down south who would sign him and pay him more than we can afford.... IF (and it's a an IF!) he is fully fit. That's why I think this is bullshit because if he's fit, then we probably can't afford him.

I don't think Gordon has been included in any FM squads for a while. It's where Ser gets all his info, and views from.

The forum really needs a generic Ally bashing thread. That way I wouldn't waste any time reading the same dross day after day.

I'm more of a fifa man. Was addicted to CM and FM as a kid but not played it properly for a few years. CM 01/02 was where the magic was at (or was it 00/01?)

I just watch football all the time. I study it and am engrossed by it. I love watching different styles, different philosophies.

Then I also watch us.

I tell you what Zappa, Sebastian Deisler retired from the game in 07 but is only 34. Could be worth a punt ;)!

I haven't said I want us to sign Gordon. I've only that he's an excellent keeper who's been training with us for several months. He may or may not be fit, but if he's fit, then I'd take him any day before certain others keepers on our books.

This is up to Gordon for me. He is potentially a top keeper if he has shaking his injuries off and is mentally ready. If he is the same keeper that he was 3 years ago (and keepers get better by age) then it would be silly not to have him. He is equally as good as McGregor.

A no brainer for me so long as he is ready.

Top top keeper IF he is fit and ready.