I'd love to live in parallel universes.

Can you imagine Gordon signing for the Tims when Foster leaves, and going on to play some blinders?

"He was training with us for fuckin' months!"

"What's wrong with Ally? Gordon was right under his nose."

"He's absolutely useless. Any manager worth his salt would have taken a chance on Gordon."

It must be wonderful to be correct by retrospect.

However, in fairness, it's always been a trait of football fans.

Unlike us our coaching staff and medical team have had him for month so I'm sure they will be able to make the correct judgement (no laughing please).

Unlike us our coaching staff and medical team have had him for month so I'm sure they will be able to make the correct judgement (no laughing please).

Scenario

Signing injury prone players over 30 years of age

Question

What Happens Next ?

Percentage Answer

You don't get value for money spent.

Suggested Action

Simply don't do it and adopt a signing policy that looks for value for money, including potential sell-on value.

ps. You could see it coming with James Beattie and was doubly sore because of fee paid.

Scenario

Signing injury prone players over 30 years of age

Question

What Happens Next ?

Percentage Answer

You don't get value for money spent.

Suggested Action

Simply don't do it and adopt a signing policy that looks for value for money, including potential sell-on value.

ps. You could see it coming with James Beattie and was doubly sore because of fee paid.

Egil Ostenstad stands out to me as someone everyone knew would fail.

It really has got to the point now where I cannot even bear to look at McCoist.

He infuriates me that much.

I knew i wasn't the only one but it's nice to see someone else have the balls to say it on a forum.

Edited by Super Cooper

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I do find it hard to understand how there's anything but sadness that a club legend and hero is failing so emphatically. Not being able to look at or hating the guy is, on any scale by which you measure response, an overreaction.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion but I do find it hard to understand how there's anything but sadness that a club legend and hero is failing so emphatically. Not being able to look at or hating the guy is, on any scale by which you measure response, an overreaction.

We are all wired differently bud, some are more prone to outbursts than others. This has been building in me for over two years now however, Whilst my tickets were renewed last week, at present, I just cant se myself taking my place at Ibrox next season if that obscenely overpaid and under achieving egotist remains in his job. I'll keep putting my money in, but I don't know if I can face the utter gargage he serves up. For making me feel this way, I resent him more each day he hangs on.