Lemon's signings since we left the top division have generally been a disaster. Puki? Balde ? Borigter ? Ambrose is no standout either and I see they're trying to flog big clumsy Van Dyke for £8m. How can his value treble playing one season in the SPL, sorry SPFL Premiership(or whatever it's called).

They do this all the time.....get a ridiculously high figure into the public domain, then accept something slightly less - they WILL get at least £6m for him. compare it to our valuation of Lee Wallace - £1.5m & he's away.....

i'd agree that the club in its entirety from Boardroom to pitch is indeed a shambles.

However, to admonish the management and players from extracting cash for little return is wrong.

800K a year with 100% bonuses for winning division 3 with a worse record than East fife managed - disgusting.

We agree the club is a shambles from top to bottom.

The most important part of this omnishambles is in the boardroom, from where the club is run and strategic decisions taken.

eg.

- If the footballing operation is not performing the board need to make the changes they deem necessary so as to put that right within budgets that they set. If individuals within the football operation (management) aren't and haven't been performing at a suitable level, decisions need to be made.

- If the footballing budget can't be supported by income, the board need to increase income and/or reduce expenditure in a timely way (doesn't take 120+ days to discover that).

However what we've had at Ibrox is successive incarnations of the boardroom with broadly similar shareholders backing them abdicating responsibility whilst filling their own or friends pockets either directly or indirectly.

Edited by buster.

We do seem to have a rather outspoken band of s-forms of late.

Your use of the English language for a German is miraculously incredible, so good in fact it is impossibly good. You use phrases and terms we wouldn't hear native tongues speaking.

I think dB used s-form because it's a user-field for our newer forum members.

That's a relief, as I was getting worried about some new militant German 'organisation' !!

i'd agree that the club in its entirety from Boardroom to pitch is indeed a shambles.

However, to admonish the management and players from extracting cash for little return is wrong.

800K a year with 100% bonuses for winning division 3 with a worse record than East fife managed - disgusting.

Selective facts there - no mention of winning the league this year by near 40 points.

That's a relief, as I was getting worried about some new militant German 'organisation' !!

No that would be the SS-forms.:D Sorry that is sick but I couldn't help it.:)

Selective facts there - no mention of winning the league this year by near 40 points.

With the resources available we should have, as an absolute MINIMUM won the league and the Ramsdens Cup

he didn't achieve it.