We are all wired differently bud, some are more prone to outbursts than others. This has been building in me for over two years now however, Whilst my tickets were renewed last week, at present, I just cant se myself taking my place at Ibrox next season if that obscenely overpaid and under achieving egotist remains in his job. I'll keep putting my money in, but I don't know if I can face the utter gargage he serves up. For making me feel this way, I resent him more each day he hangs on.

We suck beyond measure. But personalising his inability to coach a decent team of footballers into a campaign to make you 'feel this way' is slightly unfair, amigo. He's not actually doing it on purpose, you know!

No chance of that. He's a manager with ideas and ambitions way above his ability. He'll need to be forced out I.e sacked

I don't think he possesses a single original idea and I don't believe his ambition for Rangers is particularly high.

Incredibly though, he seems secure in the job no matter how the near future is played out. The present regime will likely retain him and a King-led Rangers would probably do the same. Even the Blue Knights would have kept him on.

Rangers needs regime change, but it needs a managerial change too.

Some maybe in for a dose of realism here. We won our first season in the doldrums by a canter. Look at the record books. We won our second year in the doldrums on an even bigger canter, look into the record books right now. We did not play champagne football, but that was not necessary to get out of those leagues. No-one of us knows what the future will hold, though some already have a very clear view with a unchallengable tunnel vision attached to it. That is up to them. The board and the shareholders will not mind if the style of play make some of our eyes bleed, as long as the club gets into the top tier and pronto. Will they "sack" the manager for doing what he was asked to do and rather convincingly - on paper? I think rather not. Attractive football will be an issue in two years time, so :basher: s, better strap yourselves in.

Some maybe in for a dose of realism here. We won our first season in the doldrums by a canter. Look at the record books. We won our second year in the doldrums on an even bigger canter, look into the record books right now. We did not play champagne football, but that was not necessary to get out of those leagues. No-one of us knows what the future will hold, though some already have a very clear view with a unchallengable tunnel vision attached to it. That is up to them. The board and the shareholders will not mind if the style of play make some of our eyes bleed, as long as the club gets into the top tier and pronto. Will they "sack" the manager for doing what he was asked to do and rather convincingly - on paper? I think rather not. Attractive football will be an issue in two years time, so :basher: s, better strap yourselves in.

Many will not strap themselves in. They will chuck it.

When the spectacle before people is so crass, so crude, so unimaginative, so one-dimensional, so difficult to endure and such poor value for money, they will give up on Rangers, and they may never return.

With top level continental and English football being piped into every home, Rangers cannot afford to play in a fashion that that makes a day trip to Ibrox feel like a chore.

Rangers is to the beautiful game what sectarian schools are to inclusivity.