A bit OTT is it not GS; calling people who renew "fools".

But if so, I'm happy to be so categorised.

Fools are people who fell for and promoted the grand slam of CW, the CG front, Mather Easdale & Stockbridge and now do the same the current board.

The main and loud voices on RM fall into this category.

Fool me once......................shame on you

Fool me twice.....................shame on me

Fool me repeatedly..........beyond help

I don't think it's fair to call bears fools. Many fans just want to support their club and have no real interest in the politics that often accompany it nowadays.

Of course there's a difference between them and people who actively spin for those that run the club (I won't say the board as they're just the hired hand) but even then people are entitled to their opinion and I don't think every single issue is as clear-cut as some will insist.

At the end of the day it's quite simple: you renew or you don't. And, while I don't think this fund will be a huge success, I think many, many fans will not renew. Thus, when we consider the auditor caveat in the financials, that's a rather big problem for the club. A problem they've yet to answer.

All in all, I think 20-25,000 fans will renew but we may get more walk-ups than usual - at the start of the season anyway. Will that be enough to keep the wolf from the door? If not, what securities will be demanded by those that will have to bridge the financial gap?

That's the question this fund really asks and, no matter our position, it's one we should all be asking. If you don't then while you may not be a fool, I'd would seriously ask if you'd been concious over the last few years. Because, as it stands, we're sleep-walking right into another insolvency crisis.

A minority on here perhaps but it will be large overall majority at the end of the day and as has been said many times, the Board are not the Club.

I wouldn't bet on them getting a majority of renewals never mind a large one.

The accompanying chants were "Sack the Board" and "Easdales Easdales get to f*&K" making it pretty clear what the overwhelming sentiment is.

Who will it be after the Easdales then if they up & go despite the fact they've actually put their own money into Rangers ?

Let's face it this is all about getting DK & the Murrays replacing the current board without putting in a single penny. But the majority of the shareholders don't want them as per the AGM before Christmas. So they're resorting to these sort of tactics which could have dire consequences for Rangers believe me.

The shareholders own Rangers and that's how a plc operates. If they (UoF, SoS etc) can't understand that or won't accept that we have problems. Big problems.

FWIW I don't believe DK is anywhere near as wealthy as he's made out to be. His wealth is measured in tens of millions and that's his kids' inheritance which he's reluctant to give away

The accompanying chants were "Sack the Board" and "Easdales Easdales get to f*&K" making it pretty clear what the overwhelming sentiment is.

Doubtless RST members would have been happy at the unedifying spectacle of their Chair joining in the latter chant and then rather sheepishly ceasing whilst others around him carried on.

Who will it be after the Easdales then if they up & go despite the fact they've actually put their own money into Rangers ?

Let's face it this is all about getting DK & the Murrays replacing the current board without putting in a single penny. But the majority of the shareholders don't want them as per the AGM before Christmas. So they're resorting to these sort of tactics which could have dire consequences for Rangers believe me.

The shareholders own Rangers and that's how a plc operates. If they (UoF, SoS etc) can't understand that or won't accept that we have problems. Big problems.

FWIW I don't believe DK is anywhere near as wealthy as he's made out to be. His wealth is measured in tens of millions and that's his kids' inheritance which he's reluctant to give away

Don't know about DK's wealth but the rest is spot on.

p murray and dave king were invited onto the board by the board and at least p murray refused. dave king is the richest man in sa by estimate of the south african revenue service. his wealt will be in the hundreds if not thousands of millions.

two examples of his wealth are him paying a 44 million pound fine no issue and making 60 million in one day recently. you can continue to peddle this myth to your hearts content but bare faced lies add nothing to the debate.

as for understanding things it's the boards understanding that needs to change. renewals went out a month ago. we are past the first deadline date and rapidly approaching the second. sales are at 2000 ish. shareholders won't be happy with that.