I went back onto a job this week run by Bears with almost all employees Bears too, no one onsite has renewed yet, no one in my row at the last match was renewing, in fact I don't know anyone who is renewing. I do wonder what the Baird are making about all and how they plan on coping with an undoubted shortfall in sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how many have actually pledged to dave kings scheme and how may season books have actually been sold?

I was speaking with a client today who is fairly well connected and he said that they had "under 3k" renewals so far not enough to last until the end of the month.

I would have thought that Ibrox1972 would be shouting from the rooftops if they are receiving substantial numbers????

They will have Celtic fans and others 'joining' this scheme in an attempt to mess things up. They will doubtless have some kind of mechanism to identify a rogue element, but they will still have to take great care before coming out publicly with a total.

They will probably be hoping to go public when the figure achieved is respectable or impressive. I don't blame them for taking their time over it.

the rangers number will help identify the celtc fans.

also if the data protection act allows they can pass along the details and rangers will soon know who is genuine.

you give current season book details as well i think.

and lastly a celtc fan would be mad to support this its the best thing ever to happen to rangers fans. they will be preying it fails.

Most of my mates are looking at 'Pay as you Go'.

Generally, many don't want to give all the money up-front to people they don't trust.

I anticipate a spin campaign that will shortly crank up through the gears.............moonbeams and emotional blackmail.

Most of my mates are looking at 'Pay as you Go'.

Generally, many don't want to give all the money up-front to people they don't trust.

I anticipate a spin campaign that will shortly crank up through the gears.............moonbeams and emotional blackmail.

Or facts.

The business needs up front income