For me the main and very real risk, is that the shareholders we'll eventually need to buy out and who have no love for our club, will have more rather than less control as a result. I think the RST holding for example will end up considerably diluted by the 41m shares which the Board have said they'd issue if ST sales are down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's something I've pointed out before, since the RST appear to have invested all or most of the money they had up to the second tranche they bought in Feb, unless they have a vast number paying monthly, they will not have anyhting like the £100,000 or so they will need to take up their rights.

2 mins online will have your smart card activated for a half way line seat in the club deck every week. I used to sit there week in week out in the spl. And for less than the season book he's round me aa it was the same price for cd as broomloan

As Crawford says, not everyone wants to sit in the club deck.

As Crawford says, not everyone wants to sit in the club deck.

He does though

But you can also sit on the half way line of the Govan. That's buying in the hr before the game btw. By walking up to the ticket office.

Like everyone Crawford should do what's right for him.

And if twisting results in our death?

If our club goes under it will be because the Rangers support held the door open for the wrong sort to walk in and take charge.

Those against fan ownership like to grumble about Murray, Whyte, Green and the present lot, but they did precisely nothing to stop Rangers being taken over by them. We have been inviting disaster for years and now it has happened.

If death is to be our destiny, it won't be because of enmity to the board now - it will be because we allowed our club to become the property of anyone who wanted it. Sadly, very few had the foresight to see that defective ownership of Rangers wasn't just bad luck, it was the inevitable consequence of fan neglect of the single most important aspect of how our club faces the present and the future - who owns it.

For every fan who wanted the door slammed shut to prevent dubious owners from taking over, another twenty were holding it open in the naive belief that billionaires with Rangers in their heart were eager to come in.

When people say 'what if' now, why didn't they answer the 'what if' question that has been posed by the fan ownership lobby for several years now:

What if we get taken over by inappropriate owners?

It doesn't need to be answered any more. We are living the answer with every day that passes.

What if we go into administration? Now we know.

What if we go into liquidation? Now we know.

What if we are demoted to the 4th tier? Now we know.

It's time to stop the rot. We either get to grips with our current problems now or face further trauma in the future until Rangers becomes broken, battered and beyond repair.

Those who never answered the 'what if' question before are far, far too late when they ask it now.

He does though

But you can also sit on the half way line of the Govan. That's buying in the hr before the game btw. By walking up to the ticket office.

Like everyone Crawford should do what's right for him.

That's not how I read "a move would actually be a positive outcome."

And I reiterate that if the majority of fans start to go game to game then the dynamic of all types of seat sales will be quite different and the queues on match days will be horrendous.

If our club goes under it will be because the Rangers support held the door open for the wrong sort to walk in and take charge.

Those against fan ownership like to grumble about Murray, Whyte, Green and the present lot, but they did precisely nothing to stop Rangers being taken over by them. We have been inviting disaster for years and now it has happened.

If death is to be our destiny, it won't be because of enmity to the board now - it will be because we allowed our club to become the property of anyone who wanted it. Sadly, very few had the foresight to see that defective ownership of Rangers wasn't just bad luck, it was the inevitable consequence of fan neglect of the single most important aspect of how our club faces the present and the future - who owns it.

For every fan who wanted the door slammed shut to prevent dubious owners from taking over, another twenty were holding it open in the naive belief that billionaires with Rangers in their heart were eager to come in.

When people say 'what if' now, why didn't they answer the 'what if' question that has been posed by the fan ownership lobby for several years now:

What if we get taken over by inappropriate owners?

It doesn't need to be answered any more. We are living the answer with every day that passes.

What if we go into administration? Now we know.

What if we go into liquidation? Now we know.

What if we are demoted to the 4th tier? Now we know.

It's time to stop the rot. We either get to grips with our current problems now or face further trauma in the future until Rangers becomes broken, battered and beyond repair.

Those who never answered the 'what if' question before are far, far too late when they ask it now.

You sound more like you're encouraging fan ownership than anything, that's not what this withholding money scheme is far from it. In fact I believe King has a history of skepticism against fan ownership.

You sound more like you're encouraging fan ownership than anything, that's not what this withholding money scheme is far from it. In fact I believe King has a history of skepticism against fan ownership.

King is on record as saying that he isn't keen the idea of fan ownership. Since then, though, he has said that he is against the effective one man band that we saw under David Murray.

I hope that his current experience is leading him towards the idea of fan ownership, but I'm not banking on it.

If I had my way we'd already have fan ownership and King would be free to stand for election to become club president.

Rangers is enduring this near-death experience because King and thousands of other Rangers fans were quite prepared to leave the ownership of the club to chance.

When they were asked - what if we get defective ownership - they didn't want to know.

I really do hope a lesson has been learned.

And I reiterate that if the majority of fans start to go game to game then the dynamic of all types of seat sales will be quite different and the queues on match days will be horrendous.

So get your smart card activated on the Internet in advance.

But let's be honest most folk won't go game by game they just won't go. Ibrox is half empty for a reason despite us claiming 40k tickets sold.

For the record, I actually like the Club Deck despite the relative lack of atmosphere. if I do move it'll probably be to one of the half way line seats which Gunslinger referred to earlier as being regularly available on matchday.

TBH, we've actually just gone and sat there most games recently anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unless somethings changed its cheaper to do that on a game to game basis.

though slightly less sure.

i choose the club deck because i love it and the seats you get are great. but you can sit right opposite the directors box in the govan no problem as well.