And if twisting results in our death?

How can it. The board have investors lined up. King is sitting waiting also.

We would be the first business in history to go bust with two years capital being refused. I'm not even sure a judge would allow the petition.

It's more a question of what he's asking me to risk to help secure it GS.

I'm not convinced that the balance of risk and reward is in the Club's favour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw going game by game is zero hassle. You can stroll up and get a ticket for any match. Either inside or outside the ticket office. Or for that matter you can get your smart card activated online or over the phone. You get some cracking seats to.

I can't see the risk. If the board plan admin or an asset sale they will do it regardless. They may use this as an excuse but that's all it will be.

On rangers 19 72 I just couldn't forgive myself if this lot sell ibrox and I hadn't at least tried to stop it.

Lastly your seat or one near it will be available to buy a season book right up to Christmas and beyond.

Btw going game by game is zero hassle. You can stroll up and get a ticket for any match. Either inside or outside the ticket office. Or for that matter you can get your smart card activated online or over the phone. You get some cracking seats to.

I can't see the risk. If the board plan admin or an asset sale they will do it regardless. They may use this as an excuse but that's all it will be.

On rangers 19 72 I just couldn't forgive myself if this lot sell ibrox and I hadn't at least tried to stop it.

Lastly your seat or one near it will be available to buy a season book right up to Christmas and beyond.

You don't know any of that last line at least be honest with the guy

The important point here seems to be this:

We all want to be loyal to the club, each and every one of us, but this means paying large sums of money to a company that owns and controls the club, and there is a growing and fairly widespread view that it is not fit for purpose.

How then can people be loyal to the club when its controlling company isn't trusted? How can we look after the club when it belongs to faceless owners, and not us?

As things stand under this regime, I foresee a future of mediocrity and disappointment. I believe that the Rangers castle has started to crumble and it will keep on crumbling until it finally disappears under a cloud of dust. The only way to arrest this situation is to interfere and bring matters to a head.

Of course, there is no guarantee that this will launch us on a path to success and silverware, but the alternative, as I see it, is a lingering and painful finality.

If Dave King steps up, he may turn out to be a disappointment, but I find it hard to believe that he would not be an improvement on our current owners. If he gains a controlling interest, I would want him to engage with fans to turn Rangers into a fan-owned entity, because if he does not, there will be another ownership crisis in the future - and Charles Green II could be waiting - or Craig Whyte II lurking.

I'm prepared to take a risk now in the hope that Rangers can find a better way to go forward. The alternative, plodding on while professing undying loyalty, might give us a warm glow inside, but it will not stop our decline and eventual demise.

We are in a high risk game and no-one is sure whether to stick or twist. For me, it's the latter, and we all know the risks attached. The alternative favours the banker - and he knows it.

For Rangers to recover, change now is more agreeable than change later. Let the revolution commence.

Well said. This is more or less what my manifesto has become and that's from a position of extreme hostility to any sort of bottom-up activity as recently as a few months ago; my position has had to change as the inescapable consequences of the present style of ownership have become clearer to me. Not because of King, not because I don't understand the risks, but because if I want to see a Rangers I can recognise, the structure at the top has to change.

That's all just supposition on your part.

Firstly if the vast majority of people start to buy their tickets game by game then you won't be able to get through on the phone and you certainly won't won't be able to stroll up and get a ticket because there will be long queues at the ticket office on match days. There have been occasions in the past when the queue stretched all the way down to Edmiston Drive and folks didn't get in until half-time because there were insufficient staff.

Trying to buy a ticket outside is a pure lottery and I speak as someone who has both bought and sold tickets outside the ground on numerous occasions. You can never predict which games there will be tickets for and which there won't. Often there have been tickets for "big" matches and no tickets for what appeared to be less attractive fixtures. When buying a ticket outside you may well find yourself sitting beside folks who you would rather not sit beside; that was one of the the main reasons why I started to buy a season ticket about 15 years ago.

You have no idea what seats might be available at the ticket office either game by game or to buy a season ticket later on.

For one thing just about anyone with any sense who isn't 100% happy with their seat right now and who buys an ST will put in for a transfer, so all the best seats will be taken.

Maybe you should apply for a job in the ticket office so that you can help out, because they sure will need all the help they can get in there.

Lol, I'm very time poor mate! Most weeks you'd see me running past the wee Rangers club 5 minutes before KO. I'm sure I could make pay as you go work if necessary, but I suspect I'd get frustrated with it very quickly.

For me the main and very real risk, is that the shareholders we'll eventually need to buy out and who have no love for our club, will have more rather than less control as a result. I think the RST holding for example will end up considerably diluted by the 41m shares which the Board have said they'd issue if ST sales are down.

Also, I'm really not convinced that the Board do want to sell Ibrox. However, they may be lying of course, and ironically, Rangers 1972 may actually make it easier for them to get the required shareholder backing for that course of action.

On my individual seat, you're right. I'm towards the back of the Clubdeck at the Copland end and there were plenty of empty seats around me most games this year. It was a bond seat originally, but a move would actually be a positive outcome.

I'll sleep on it one more time.

Lol, I'm very time poor mate! Most weeks you'd see me running past the wee Rangers club 5 minutes before KO. I'm sure I could make pay as you go work if necessary, but I suspect I'd get frustrated with it very quickly.

For me the main and very real risk, is that the shareholders we'll eventually need to buy out and who have no love for our club, will have more rather than less control as a result. I think the RST holding for example will end up considerably diluted by the 41m shares which the Board have said they'd issue if ST sales are down.

Also, I'm really not convinced that the Board do want to sell Ibrox. However, they may be lying of course, and ironically, Rangers 1972 may actually make it easier for them to get the required shareholder backing for that course of action.

On my individual seat, you're right. I'm towards the back of the Clubdeck at the Copland end and there were plenty of empty seats around me most games this year. It was a bond seat originally, but a move would actually be a positive outcome.

I'll sleep on it one more time.

The board were always going to issue those 41 million shares. Indeed if we make them pay more than a penny it wil be a victory

That's all just supposition on your part.

Firstly if the vast majority of people start to buy their tickets game by game then you won't be able to get through on the phone and you certainly won't won't be able to stroll up and get a ticket because there will be long queues at the ticket office on match days. There have been occasions in the past when the queue stretched all the way down to Edmiston Drive and folks didn't get in until half-time because there were insufficient staff.

Trying to buy a ticket outside is a pure lottery and I speak as someone who has both bought and sold tickets outside the ground on numerous occasions. You can never predict which games there will be tickets for and which there won't. Often there have been tickets for "big" matches and no tickets for what appeared to be less attractive fixtures. When buying a ticket outside you may well find yourself sitting beside folks who you would rather not sit beside; that was one of the the main reasons why I started to buy a season ticket about 15 years ago.

You have no idea what seats might be available at the ticket office either game by game or to buy a season ticket later on.

For one thing just about anyone with any sense who isn't 100% happy with their seat right now and who buys an ST will put in for a transfer, so all the best seats will be taken.

Maybe you should apply for a job in the ticket office so that you can help out, because they sure will need all the help they can get in there.

In the last two years I've never walked out of the subway and not seen a pile of tickets for sale.

2 mins online will have your smart card activated for a half way line seat in the club deck every week. I used to sit there week in week out in the spl. And for less than the season book he's round me aa it was the same price for cd as broomloan