Hartley in Talks?

Yeah, the Beeb site is now contradicting itself. Doesn't make sense though as Celtic's bid is the highest and Buba has him at Celtic for a medical.

I'd love to be able to turn off the computer until tomorrow morning so that I don't get caught up in all of this, but I just can't help myself.

bbc website

Paul Hartley looks poised to sign for Celtic as the Parkhead club outbids Rangers for the Hearts midfielder.

anyways Michael ball has now signed for man city.

The thing that has got FF people panicking is that they're doing a sort of update thread and at 14:04 it says that Hartley is poised to sign for Rangers!

Beeb site has changed it's tune.When I looked earlier 1404, we were getting him, now it says for 1404 that it's timmys deal. Pile of pish!!!

Saw that just now juff - lying tosspots ! Changing it to look like it never had mentioned us trying to sign him !

You should read some of the 606 blogs.

Someone says they just saw Maloney and Hartley leaving MP with McCoist...... not long till silly season is over.

As has been stated here on this thread "so we don't sign tim's, get into the 21st century lah de dah"

It is time to look the bare facts in the face, Hartley is a Tim through and through, his agent was trying to get the Scum in on a deal whilst Rangers were trying to get him.

He was never going to come to Rangers as he is the bigot, not the fan who looks at the bare facts and says "he will never sign for us"

Fair Play to the scum, they kept there mouths shut. But Hartley has whored himself out, just like Frank McGarvey's wife!! And has got what he wanted, and sigining for the Tinks and a big fuck off for Rangers..

And as stated by me last night .... half way doon the page...

http://www.gersnetonline.net/vb/showthread.php?t=3039

for a 30 year old never been -GTF