Hartley in Talks?

TBH it just sounds like Celtic are offering more money to Hearts than we are, plain and simple. Why have a medical with them today if he was coming here? I guess that's the end of that one.

So, any chance of the money for Hartley being diverted towards Scott Brown?

I think hearts actually may screw celtic here over the elvis affair, wouldn't that be quite and utter hillarious. hardy ha ha.

What exactly was the elvis affair ?

Hearts wanted him out, simple as - and they knew he would leave for nothing, again simple as.

What is there for Hearts to screw Celtic over ? Hearts didn't want him anyway !

Celtic are offering more - simple.

We don't need Hartley as urgently as they now do with Maloney ready to leave.

So looks like he will be heading to them then ?

I couldn't see how we could fit all those central midfielders in the team anyway, even though I would have liked to have seen him at Ibrox.

It also smacks of a panic buy from them, partly to appease the fans I would think. They already have the league sewn up so by the time he makes a telling impact he likely will be 31 and with just a couple of years left, so paying over 1 mill is not necessarily good business.

I would prefer brown to be honest, but that one looks unlikely now (Brown's comment about Thomson moving to Rangers was quite interesting though... "I am very pleased for Thommo and would have loved to be in that car along with him" - seems that Willie McLies was feeding shite to the press about them only wanting to play for Celtic !)

If Hartley goes to them then its not the end of the world but i still wouldnt mind him coming to us. But its not essential now we have Thompson.

The Brown situation is still interesting. Its also good to hear everyone rave about Brown and Thompson.

McCulloch is still my first choice though. I really hope we put our offer up for him. Even if we dont get Hartley we could use that money for McCulloch. He would solve our left hand side problem with Adam being cover for him, and Burke can also play there. McCulloch can also play upfront if we need so he would be like 2 signings.

Hmm

bbc are reporting hartley for celtic, talksport & radio are reporting hartley to rangers, from my source is that he's heading to celtic however had a medical at mp. my source is usually right 70% of the time (sebo and papic few weeks apart). i've kinda given up hope about my source at this moment in time.

Let the bidding commence

Hmm

bbc are reporting hartley for celtic, talksport & radio are reporting hartley to rangers, from my source is that he's heading to celtic however had a medical at mp. my source is usually right 70% of the time (sebo and papic few weeks apart). i've kinda given up hope about my source at this moment in time.

Let the bidding commence

Yeah just saw on the bbc site that he is due to sign for the scum today. Thank f@*k for that! I was worried that we were going to get him. I don't rate him at all and it's a waste to spend �£1m on a 30 year old that has never proved himself outside the spl.

Would much prefer Brown and Naismith, better prospects and not big headed posers like that knob Hartley. We've had too many of them over the years.

Happy Days!!!!!