Hartley in Talks?

Couldn't give two fecks who he supports....Are we going to go back to the dark ages and only sign good old Scottish proddy's???....If thats the case,will the last person turn out the lights!!.

Couldn't give two fecks who he supports....Are we going to go back to the dark ages and only sign good old Scottish proddy's???....If thats the case,will the last person turn out the lights!!.

Well said Davy!

If people don't wish to go back to Ibrox because we sign Hartley, then good riddance to them ...... it's part II of the Mo Johnston saga - we rid the club of a lot of bigots then, and hopefully we will do the same again

Regardless of what Hartley has said and done in the past, remember .....

WE'RE BIGGER THAN BIGOTRY! Let US be the shining example here, and let's not harp back to the dark ages

Neil McCann was clearly a tic fan, but he was bloody great for us in a Gers jersey as far as im concerned, and if Hartley does the same, then that's all that matter to me!

Yeah I agree. I dont care who they support as long as they are the right player for the club. Its not even an issue IMO.

And your right Jim, McCann was a cracking player for us.

Hartley is the type of player we could be done with just now.

Celtic have got 3 ex Gers players just now (Brown, Elvis and Miller) and fair play to Strachan for that.

I have no problem with hartley or any other tim playing for us as long as they are proffesional and give their all on the park. As Gribz said it really isn't an issue anymore, it is all the sweeter when they pump the ball into the back of the tims net as Mo did.

I despair at our support at times, Gribz ....... we keep mumping about how Celtic fans are, but the truth is that so many of our fans are stuck in the past! :(

The reason I don't want him at Ibrox is because he's a wee moaning faced rat who is never happy, nothing to do with his DOB quote.

Well said Davy!

If people don't wish to go back to Ibrox because we sign Hartley, then good riddance to them ...... it's part II of the Mo Johnston saga - we rid the club of a lot of bigots then, and hopefully we will do the same again

Regardless of what Hartley has said and done in the past, remember .....

WE'RE BIGGER THAN BIGOTRY! Let US be the shining example here, and let's not harp back to the dark ages

Neil McCann was clearly a tic fan, but he was bloody great for us in a Gers jersey as far as im concerned, and if Hartley does the same, then that's all that matter to me!

Obviously not happy about Hartley's comments. However the man is a winner and will do his best whoever we play against. He will improve the team so iwoudl take him, but would rather have Brown tbh.