After reading through it, he doesn't deserve any. Admin can deal with it.

Meh, it's too humid for handbag fights. Just please both of you play nice and remember - Peace! :hippy::coolio:

Would be nice if someone official at rangers could confirm it otherwise it just becomes another rumour

Don't hold your breath mate!, mind you if you offer them money they might say something?

RANGERS have booted out a £50,000 bid from Dundee United for wonderkid Charlie Telfer.

United boss Jackie McNamara has targeted the 18-year-old midfielder as a top talent for the future.

But an Ibrox spokesman said: “An offer of compensation has been received from Dundee United. It'’s been rejected.

The club wants Charlie to stay, we have made a good offer to him and talks are ongoing.

“At no point has Charlie informed the club that he wants to leave.”

Telfer may yet sign for United. If the clubs still can'’t reach an agreement they could be forced into a tribunal to set the fee.

RANGERS have booted out a £50,000 bid from Dundee United for wonderkid Charlie Telfer.

United boss Jackie McNamara has targeted the 18-year-old midfielder as a top talent for the future.

But an Ibrox spokesman said: “An offer of compensation has been received from Dundee United. It'’s been rejected.

The club wants Charlie to stay, we have made a good offer to him and talks are ongoing.

“At no point has Charlie informed the club that he wants to leave.”

Telfer may yet sign for United. If the clubs still can'’t reach an agreement they could be forced into a tribunal to set the fee.

He certainly looks a prospect, I thought he had said he wanted to leave Rangers?,I'd like to see him stay at Ibrox

He better or the Rangers support will tear him apart. Now there's some grade A reality for you.

Don't mix reality with your perception of it. It - sadly enough - doesn't match up that often these days. Just look at your internationals statement.

Read on twitter that Brian Laudrup has left his pundit role at TV3 as "he has chosen a job opportunity not compatible with position"

Our new Director of Football?? (He says knowing its not a realistic thought - but purely wishful thinking!!)

Don't mix reality with your perception of it. It - sadly enough - doesn't match up that often these days. Just look at your internationals statement.

i know your quite far removed from the rangers support but i can assure you mediocrity will not be tolerated. don't believe me ust look at the howls of derision for sdm when he tried to downsize after advocatt. even 80 million of debt didn't temper our ambition.

Read on twitter that Brian Laudrup has left his pundit role at TV3 as "he has chosen a job opportunity not compatible with position"

Our new Director of Football?? (He says knowing its not a realistic thought - but purely wishful thinking!!)

I'm sure Laudrup wouldn't join us in our current situation. Maybe if we get proper change, but I'm sure he would not want to come in under this current Board and the unstableness of the club.

BTW - some Scottish journo was on Talksport last night hinting that Michael Laudrup could be in line to replace TLB at Porkheid, with Wieghorst assisting him.

I'm sure Laudrup wouldn't join us in our current situation. Maybe if we get proper change, but I'm sure he would not want to come in under this current Board and the unstableness of the club.

BTW - some Scottish journo was on Talksport last night hinting that Michael Laudrup could be in line to replace TLB at Porkheid, with Wieghorst assisting him.

I know mate - totally wishful thinking!

Wieghorst - jeez they aint exactly moving up any classes in the looks dept if they employ him as a replacement for Lennon!