We need a dozen international class players in the next 12 months.

Rangers fans won't pay to go watch dross like gunning while our owners refuse 50 million of investment.

They need to go find the finances to win the spl.

They need to sack themselves and then get in a board with a strategic, creative vision that looks at creating an advanced scouting infrastructure and youth development system that looks at buying and developing players on the cheap and selling them on for a decent profit.

The spend, spend, spend culture is over. We should not be spunking millions per year just to win the SPL and get regularly embarrassed in Europe.

Why? Because that is what David Murray brainwashed into you? It's nonsense.

I think it's obvious why. People expect more money form Rangers and Celtic and so their agents play it hard. There are plenty of players who have refused either club and then ended up signing a lesser deal with another club. It's similar to something like actors, if you're being shown to a larger audience you want a increase in royalties. I find it strange why you don't understand the second part - top players don't want to play in lower divisions as part of their career and so want to be compensated.

It's perfectly sensible if you actually think about it instead of immediately going on about brainwashing and nonsense which seems to be your staple of argument...

Results are all you can go on because you don't even watch us.

Do you actually have a real point or do you always have to insult and indeed lie to defend your point of view? This forum deserves better.

I think it's obvious that I watch the games when I can, while watching highlights and reading reports - like most Rangers fans throughout history. You are incredibly sanctimonious.

The strange bit is that YOU claim you watch (I doubt it) but you don't seem to realise we had 33 wins and 3 draws which is hardly a complete failure. Besides I recall you have said on here that you have chosen NOT to watch Rangers in the future because you don't like it - the difference is that I actually like it but don't have much opportunity. You seem to be a customer, while I'm a fan.

It's not randomness at all, it's proof that we are not getting value for money from our many millions.

Your logic suggests that NO club in the world is getting value for money for however much they spend as they ALWAYS lose at some point to a less well funded team. How can you understand life, the universe or pretty much anything, never mind football if you don't get randomness? You need to understand that the more expensive team doesn't always win - I could explain with normal distributions and so on but I doubt you'd be interested. I think you need to take a basic course in maths as it would help you understand things more.

No one is saying that, stats and results are what you base your opinions on, we all see with our own eyes what's happening.

Seeing with your own eyes is all about subjectiveness - and I've seen games on tv you've then described and your subjective view does not agree with what I've seen or what others report. The point of statistics is to see things more objectively - although their interpretation can be abused. What can't be abused is the number the objective stats of the league table - the team at the top at the end of the season wins the trophy, not the one that someone thinks subjectively was the best. It's strange having to explain something so basic.

Talking about records taken from stats is McCoist-eque. Deluded.

More empty arguments with insults as well as not understanding the word, "records". Like I said, you don't understand stats and so you are against them even though they are incredibly important, and when it comes down to it, it's what sport is all about. The main stat for the championship is the table of points with the number of goals for each team being the stat that adds to it. For running it's the table of times. You might have a beautiful swing in golf but if you're well down the stats of the leaderboard then you won't make the cut and will be forgotten about. And so on.

As for the last bit, stats and results again, no bigger picture. Give yourself peace. We are not getting value for money, there is no doubt about that. You wouldn't last a month watching us. Count yourself lucky actually.

I've been watching us for about 40 years and so you're giving another strange argument. I count myself as unlucky I don't see Rangers more as I'm a fan not a customer and I will continue to watch the team when I can. I get the impression that you are very young and only been "watching" for a few years - you'd probably be better switch back over to the top English or Spanish leagues. Now that's something I don't watch very often, as Rangers aren't involved.

This is the last I'll say to you as I doubt you'll even understand anything in this post and I wish the level of debate didn't have to sink this low. From now on I'll only be talking to Rangers fans.

You should realise what it is to support rangers. We win things it's what we do. My standards will not alter just because of incompetent and greedy owners

Thanks for the advise. Maybe you start taking a dose of reality in the meantime, not that it will help, going by recent replies. It might comfort you a little that Wallace lined out that he intents to do the same things you want to. Maybe "a bit" slower than you hope for though.

Dundee United confident of getting Rangers starlet.

image.jpg

Dundee United remain confident of snatching teenager Charlie Telfer away from Rangers.

Reports from Ibrox claim they’ve knocked back a £50,000 offer for the highly-rated 18-year-old.

But the midfielder-cum-striker is out of contract this summer and is desperate to join up with Jackie McNamara’s growing band of young talent at Tannadice.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/sport/dundee-united/dundee-united-confident-of-getting-rangers-starlet-1.384734

The strange bit is that YOU claim you watch (I doubt it).......You seem to be a customer, while I'm a fan........I think you need to take a basic course in maths as it would help you understand things more.........It's strange having to explain something so basic........This is the last I'll say to you as I doubt you'll even understand anything in this post.......From now on I'll only be talking to Rangers fans.

Admin can deal with this. You are not worth getting banned for.