Footballing costs are £11.2m annually with turnover averaged at around £19m per year. That is well over 50%. First team wages of £8m is still well over the 27% Ally tried to claim. Well over it.

I've got no idea where Ally's 27% figure came from, but I doubt if he just plucked it out of the ether. He was probably only referring to his core 1st team squad of about 20 to 24 players rather than the larger overall squad which included reserves and pro-youths.

What all does your £11.2m "footballing costs" figure actually include? Is there any sort of breakdown of that?

I've got no idea where Ally's 27% figure came from, but I doubt if he just plucked it out of the ether. He was probably only referring to his core 1st team squad of about 24 players rather than the larger overall squad which included reserves and pro-youths.

What all does your £11.2m "footballing costs" figure actually include? Is there any sort of breakdown of that?

He used non recurring income to work it out(IPO). Lol. He's a pure chancer, thinking fans were that daft to fall for it.

I got it from the review i think mate, it just listed it as something along the lines of football costs but there was also a separate listing for youths etc. I am sure the first team wage bill for players sat around £7.5m to £8m, is it not? £8m of £19m is not 27% either, nor is it anywhere near Mr Greens desired range of around 30%.

Either way £8m wage bills in the lower leagues is grotesque. 4 and a half times that of Dundee Utd. It's almost at the point of embarrassing and puts the manager and players under extreme pressure to justify such an outlay which they obviously haven't done for 2 years.

He used non recurring income to work it out(IPO). Lol. He's a pure chancer, thinking fans were that daft to fall for it.

I got it from the review i think mate, it just listed it as something along the lines of football costs but there was also a separate listing for youths etc. I am sure the first team wage bill for players sat around £7.5m to £8m, is it not? £8m of £19m is not 27% either, nor is it anywhere near Mr Greens desired range of around 30%.

Either way £8m wage bills in the lower leagues is grotesque. 4 and a half times that of Dundee Utd. It's almost at the point of embarrassing and puts the manager and players under extreme pressure to justify such an outlay which they obviously haven't done for 2 years.

Green's 30% figure was only ever something which should have been applicable or even considered while we were in the bottom couple of leagues. It should have been planned out something like this:

4th tier - 1st team players' wages/turnover ratio of 30%

3rd tier - 1st team players' wages/turnover ratio of 30%

2nd tier - 1st team players' wages/turnover ratio of 40%

Top tier - 1st team players' wages/turnover ratio of 60%

Green and his cronies were at it though. They've practically run us into the ground again and it'll end up looking more like this:

4th tier - 1st team players' wages/turnover ratio of 40%

3rd tier - 1st team players' wages/turnover ratio of 50%

2nd tier - 1st team players' wages/turnover ratio of 60-70%

Top tier - 1st team players' wages/turnover ratio of 30%

Comparisons with the likes of Dundee Utd's wage bill are strange as does anyone think we could sign first team Dundee Utd players to play in League One for the same wage as Dundee Utd are offering them? It just wouldn't happen.

Rangers and Celtic will ALWAYS pay a premium for players and that goes more than double while in the lower leagues.

Would Dundee Utd's team even do as well as us results-wise last season? I think that would be pretty difficult and actually very much doubt it. Dunfermline are the nearest barometer and they had a much poorer season - and failed to get promoted.

Losing a one off game to DU in a semifinal does not make them a stronger side in our position - they are not a great example considering they lost the final and finished fourth in the league, which just shows the randomness of some results.

Just because our team costs more does not mean we are rubbish if we lose the odd game. If that's the case, then EVERY team is rubbish, Celtic included. In fact i believe Rangers had the best record in Scotland last season in all competitions.

If we're talking about our performance in League One then results-wise the player budget has certainly been shown not to be unjustified. I think there are some people who claim to watch all the games and yet act like don't actually know what the results were.

The budget Ally is given this summer will be the decider for me i think, that and the next set of accounts. We need to see this boards plan in action, not guess it is, not accuse what it will be, not think what it will be etc etc. We need to see what they are doing in action. Boycotting season books is just going to murky the financial waters further.

Frankly news of Gunning and his £7k a week deal frightens the life out of me. We are learning nothing on or off the park if this turns out to be genuine. That's a worry.

I was hoping this summer we would see a mass exodus of dross. We have had a few leave but we need a good few more. We have too many players who are going to be no use to us whatsoever going forward.

Comparisons with the likes of Dundee Utd's wage bill are strange as does anyone think we could sign first team Dundee Utd players to play in League One for the same wage as Dundee Utd are offering them? It just wouldn't happen.

Rangers and Celtic will ALWAYS pay a premium for players and that goes more than double while in the lower leagues.

Would Dundee Utd's team even do as well as us results-wise last season? I think that would be pretty difficult and actually very much doubt it. Dunfermline are the nearest barometer and they had a much poorer season - and failed to get promoted.

Losing a one off game to DU in a semifinal does not make them a stronger side in our position - they are not a great example considering they lost the final and finished fourth in the league, which just shows the randomness of some results.

Just because our team costs more does not mean we are rubbish if we lose the odd game. If that's the case, then EVERY team is rubbish, Celtic included. In fact i believe Rangers had the best record in Scotland last season in all competitions.

If we're talking about our performance in League One then results-wise the player budget has certainly been shown not to be unjustified. I think there are some people who claim to watch all the games and yet act like don't actually know what the results were.

Why? Because that is what David Murray brainwashed into you? It's nonsense.

Results are all you can go on because you don't even watch us. They don't always tell the whole story.

It's not randomness at all, it's proof that we are not getting value for money from our many millions.

No one is saying that, stats and results are what you base your opinions on, we all see with our own eyes what's happening.

Talking about records taken from stats is McCoist-eque. Deluded.

As for the last bit, stats and results again, no bigger picture. Give yourself peace. We are not getting value for money, there is no doubt about that. You wouldn't last a month watching us. Count yourself lucky actually.