I like the sound of Allan but not sure where he'd fit into the team as it stands.

While we need to strengthen the squad, we really need guys who will immediately improve the first XI. Is Allan likely to start ahead of Law, Black or Macleod? If not, then can we afford his wages which will be of a reasonable level I'm sure.

I like the sound of Allan but not sure where he'd fit into the team as it stands.

While we need to strengthen the squad, we really need guys who will immediately improve the first XI. Is Allan likely to start ahead of Law, Black or Macleod? If not, then can we afford his wages which will be of a reasonable level I'm sure.

I remember under Whyte our squad badly needed a striker, the manager went out and signed 5 midfielders and 4 defenders. Again, we only have 2 first team strikers on our books yet around 8 centre midfielder. Unless we can get rid of Black, Law, Peralta and Hutton none of whom will be any use in the top tier, we don't need Allan.

Edited by Super Cooper

For Christ's sake, I should be in the team ahead of Black. He's total crap.

For Christ's sake, I should be in the team ahead of Black. He's total crap.

Honestly, Black is 20 times a better footballer than anyone on this board. You may not like his lifestyle, his playing style and whatever else springs to mind, but he's as solid and decent a footballer as it gets. Maybe it is time for some to take off their black glasses and apply some objectivity, or at least stop giving a Rangers player dogs abuse.

Honestly, Black is 20 times a better footballer than anyone on this board. You may not like his lifestyle, his playing style and whatever else springs to mind, but he's as solid and decent a footballer as it gets. Maybe it is time for some to take off their black glasses and apply some objectivity, or at least stop giving a Rangers player dogs abuse.

What an incredibly ridiculous and stupid assumption. The fact is you have no idea who any of us are or how good or bad we are at football.

As for IB, he is not solid nor is he as decent as it gets. Not even close in fact.

Maybe it's time for you to.........d'ya know what, it's not worth it. Trollers be trolling.

Lifted from FF:

Gold Star Poster

Default Gavin Gunning.

Done deal. Was on 3K at Tannadump. Getting 7K from us. Hope he plays better than he did on Saturday