Gasparotto > Mohsni

McCulloch

Telfer > Law

Murdoch/Gibson > Black

Aird

Templeton

Gallagher > Daly

Halkett > Shiels

Our fans would have been queueing up to see that team, young, hungry, exciting and millions cheaper than the dross we persist with. It would also have made us so proud to watch our own doing it the right way.

Gall and Halkett have the potential to be a special partnership up front. Far more exciting, more mobile and quicker than Shiels off Daly.

These guys are good at their own level, for sure, but up against the kind of tackling and refereeing we have watched in the last two seasons they would not have made it.

Remember how many games we just managed to squeak through? That comes from experience. You can`t put that many youngsters into the first team all at once in front of our support, they would roast them alive.

Gallacher > Bell

McAusland > Foster

Wallace

Gasparotto > Mohsni

McCulloch

Telfer > Law

Murdoch/Gibson > Black

Aird

Templeton

Gallagher > Daly

Halkett > Shiels

Our fans would have been queueing up to see that team, young, hungry, exciting and millions cheaper than the dross we persist with. It would also have made us so proud to watch our own doing it the right way.

Gall and Halkett have the potential to be a special partnership up front. Far more exciting, more mobile and quicker than Shiels off Daly.

McCulloch :( ?

These guys are good at their own level, for sure, but up against the kind of tackling and refereeing we have watched in the last two seasons they would not have made it.

Remember how many games we just managed to squeak through? That comes from experience. You can`t put that many youngsters into the first team all at once in front of our support, they would roast them alive.

We resorted to sneaking through games because the manager is inept, the tactics are horrific and the performances have been dire. Are we still moaning about the big bad tacklers and referees out to get us :laugh:?

And what is 'their own level'? Do you mean the u20 professional league that's probably a higher standard than the third tier of Scottish football?

Guess work, as is my opinion. I have to strongly disagree with you. The teams and players we were up against were diabolical. The standard was horrendous.

We struggled at times because we made it hard for ourselves, no other reason. That is what we do.

I believe it would have galvanised our support much like the young Hearts team did to their support, which was incredible last season despite so many set backs, they stood by the kids and appreciated their effort and endevour.

McCulloch is useless mate, too many are just afraid to say so

Useless is harsh, he's mediocre. I was trying the pick the best of a bad lot. Gasparotto would get roasted in next to Mohsni.

If it was upto me I would replace Jig with someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess work, as is my opinion. I have to strongly disagree with you. The teams and players we were up against were diabolical. The standard was horrendous.

We struggled at times because we made it hard for ourselves, no other reason. That is what we do.

I believe it would have galvanised our support much like the young Hearts team did to their support, which was incredible last season despite so many set backs, they stood by the kids and appreciated their effort and endevour.

I agree up to a point, but unfortunately our support doesn`t appreciate effort as much as they do winning leagues.

We resorted to sneaking through games because the manager is inept, the tactics are horrific and the performances have been dire. Are we still moaning about the big bad tacklers and referees out to get us :laugh:?

And what is 'their own level'? Do you mean the u20 professional league that's probably a higher standard than the third tier of Scottish football?

We didn`t win that in the last two seasons, or am I wrong?