Does anyone know if we've even made an offer to any player? Are we even close to signing anyone?

It is claimed that we may start signing or talking to people once May has passed and people have left. I reckon we have spoken to Kenny Miller already.

Does anyone know if we've even made an offer to any player? Are we even close to signing anyone?

I would think that any signings, if indeed there are any, will be made as late as possible to save on wages when there is very little coming through the tills.

claimed by you....

A touch petty. You just need to scour FF a little to know where this comes from. I just pass on the info and don't just come up with stuff like "there won't be any", which essentially is just a personal opinion.

I thought sponsors would pay for it?

Not sure about that, mate. The Republic FC match is sponsored by Bonney Plumbing, Heating, Air and Rooter Service! :D

It was der Berliner appearing to make out that if there were severe financial problems at the club, they wouldn't be touring North America. I was merely looking for clarification as to what he meant by that as I may have misunderstood.

I was speaking to Kenny Millers' auld man yesterday very briefly,and he said Kenny was offered a two year contract with Rangers,he didn't say how much cash was offered but did frown saying it wasn't a great offer!,although he did give the impression Kenny wants to come back to Rangers,he also said that he has offers down south but wants to stay in Scotland, I never asked anymore.

Edited by ian1964

Cuellar: I wanna be Gers hero again

By MARK GUIDI

Published: 8 hrs ago

CARLOS CUELLAR last night revealed he wants to return to Rangers — and wouldn’t rule out it happening this summer.

Walter Smith signed the Spanish defender in the summer of 2007 from Osasuna for £2.4million.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/rangers/5661670/Cuellar-I-wanna-be-Gers-hero-again.html