Lyon director slams Rangers players.

Nothing to do with him but if it is true about players turning up to training half-jaked then that is a lack of professionalism (we turned a blind eye to it in the 9IAR days because we were far superior to the other teams - but when we are badly lagging Celtic as we are, when performances and results are as poor as they are, then that just isn't on (especially when they get paid as much as they do to do a job).

Don't know about you guys but if I consistently turned up at my job in no fit state to carry out that job then I wouldn't last long.

Maybe, JUST maybe, PLG was trying to make the club and its players a bit more professional and forward-thinking.

Again though, we will just never know how good, or bad, he could have been for us.

Nothing to do with him but if it is true about players turning up to training half-jaked then that is a lack of professionalism (we turned a blind eye to it in the 9IAR days because we were far superior to the other teams - but when we are badly lagging Celtic as we are, when performances and results are as poor as they are, then that just isn't on (especially when they get paid as much as they do to do a job).

Don't know about you guys but if I consistently turned up at my job in no fit state to carry out that job then I wouldn't last long.

Maybe, JUST maybe, PLG was trying to make the club and its players a bit more professional and forward-thinking.

Again though, we will just never know how good, or bad, he could have been for us.

Yeah agree Craig.

Houllier has a point that McLeish had the same problems. Its true we havent made any improvement and its down to the players.

Whilst the players do need to take a good look at themselves, i wouldnt be reading too much into this article, sounds just like an old mate sticking up for his pal to me!

I still think PLG wanted away regardless, but the fact that Fergie seems to have had a bollocking indicates that there were other things going on there!

Every paper today has their own slant on the whole PLG / BF saga and frankly, we'll NEVER know the truth.

Hopefully we can put the whole sorry incident behind us and put all our energies into what is best for Rangers Football Club.

Or, we could continue the infighting and NOTHING at the club will improve.

If you read over some of my posts from last year at this time, I suggested that no matter who replaced AM, we would be back here in 12 months time talking about the same issues and still miles behind the tims. Hey Presto, here we are,.......

Here is another Cammy F predication, unless we force Murrays hand, we'll be back here NEXT year discussing who is going to replace the Dream Team of Smith, McCoist and Durrant.

Cammy F

I agree you are probably correct.

Murray HAS to realise though that in order to sell he needs a steady ship, not one listing from turmoil to turmoil.

He has to make moves to make us at least more competitive.

I still doubt it will happen though....