Difference/problem is those groups may not be as interested in selling.

However, if someone can gain a holding of more than their current 26% or so then provides a platform to build from enabling that bloc to be isolated.

I think that Sandy Easdale has and is being put forward/marketed/spun as the medium-term custodian.

At least this is the continual message that shines through from actions and propaganda.

What is vital to bear in mind here is the continuation from the overtly and now indisputably toxic times at Ibrox to the latest incarnation of the board.

This would suggest that at least some of the Easdale proxies want to stick around and perhaps even continue to benefit from 'onerous contracts' amongst other things.

Edited by buster.

Difference/problem is those groups may not be as interested in selling.

However, if someone can gain a holding of more than their current 26% or so then provides a platform to build from enabling that bloc to be isolated.

I suppose if you bought out the top 3 shareholders you'd have over 28%, but those guys aren't likely to sell for that much less per share than it would take to rid us of BPH, Margarita & the Easdales.

With regard to the wider instiutional investors, their holdings in Rangers are miniscule compared to their overall portfolio under management. We would be viewed as a small holding to diversify current portfolios. I really don't think the wider institutional investors - Cazeone, Artemis etc. are really crying themselves to sleep about their losses in Rangers. They have far bigger fish to fry and will have more than offset any losses with us with profits elsewhere.

Anyone pondering how much cash it will take to be rid of the board needs to remember how much cw "diddled" out of Ticketus . I`ve taken stick for saying that before as there`s currently no proof but I maintain when the dust has settled it will be shown who was really behind the board .

Anyone pondering how much cash it will take to be rid of the board needs to remember how much cw "diddled" out of Ticketus . I`ve taken stick for saying that before as there`s currently no proof but I maintain when the dust has settled it will be shown who was really behind the board .

So Ticketus got all these investors to buy shares to get their own guys on the board so as to allow Ticketus to get their money back???

How would they do that then???

Laxey IMO mate, yes ??

I think some need to remember we do actually have a football team to support and a crucial season coming up. No i'm not saying that that one deal should wipe out all concerns, but at the same time there has to be some perspective.

Whilst I think all will recognize your sentiments as pure, I don't think you appreciate the importance of the political at this point in time.

Looking at it from your perspective perhaps you need to think of the future,...........the sons and grandchildren wrt having a team to support worthy of the name.

I think some need to remember we do actually have a football team to support and a crucial season coming up. No i'm not saying that that one deal should wipe out all concerns, but at the same time there has to be some perspective.

Perspective metaphorically or perspective visually on the grains of sand trying to get under your eyelids? :D

So Ticketus got all these investors to buy shares to get their own guys on the board so as to allow Ticketus to get their money back???

How would they do that then???

If they did do it then they've lost even more money being involved with us. :D