I'm not annoyed though, i'm genuinely asking if we could at least have a peace period if a deal is reached rather than some other demand coming about

I don't understand your thinking that the supporters grievances was only about securing Ibrox and Murray park? As you know there have been many debates (which you have joined in) on here and elsewhere about lots of our concerns, this was only one aspect.

I don't understand your thinking that the supporters grievances was only about securing Ibrox and Murray park? As you know there have been many debates (which you have joined in) on here and elsewhere about lots of our concerns, this was only one aspect.

I'm well aware there's multiple concerns, and i'm not saying people have to pretend those concerns no longer exist.

But the core of this withholding money campaign was the status of the stadium, the Ibrox1972 vehicle says they'll hand the money committed over in full if the terms are met. You can't suddenly claim now it was only one aspect.

We have a team to support, I want to do that however dreadful they are to watch, i'd like to make sure we get to next season and go from there. In the meantime scrutiny can continue as can moves to fan ownership, fan representation or whatever else is desired.

Next season is a crucial one for the club so this stand off sort of stuff can't just continue indefinitely

I'm well aware there's multiple concerns, and i'm not saying people have to pretend those concerns no longer exist.

But the core of this withholding money campaign was the status of the stadium, the Ibrox1972 vehicle says they'll hand the money committed over in full if the terms are met. You can't suddenly claim now it was only one aspect.

We have a team to support, I want to do that however dreadful they are to watch, i'd like to make sure we get to next season and go from there. In the meantime scrutiny can continue as can moves to fan ownership, fan representation or whatever else is desired.

Next season is a crucial one for the club so this stand off sort of stuff can't just continue indefinitely

Agreed the 1872 ST campaign was/is to secure the above assets. But what about the other concerns, does everything now stop because one campaign had a result. What about the SOS aim of removing this board, does that end? i await a statement.

Agreed the 1872 ST campaign was/is to secure the above assets. But what about the other concerns, does everything now stop because one campaign had a result. What about the SOS aim of removing this board, does that end? i await a statement.

Have they actually officially campaigned to sack the board in a while? The last card display was to express dissatisfaction with the review.

Have they actually officially campaigned to sack the board in a while? The last card display was to express dissatisfaction with the review.

There was to be a protest at the last home game, but that was canceled in respect of Sandy Jardine. I think it was another red card display, but don't quote me?

There was to be a protest at the last home game, but that was canceled in respect of Sandy Jardine. I think it was another red card display, but don't quote me?

I heard they used the ones at Dunfermline that were planned for the Stranraer game