Why was Sandy Easdale present he's not a director of RIFC plc so why's he discussing what they will or won't do with assets 100% owned by RIFC plc?

A cynical person might think he was there to kep an eye on things and report back to the people who pull his strings.

Could you not even just take something like that as a very positive move and give it a bit of a ceasefire to see how things look?

It's a war for the soul of our club for me, this is a stalemate compromise in one battle. It is a positive but not the end of the war. The club needs cleansed, they have had just a wash down imo

Altho I do see the angle that this cuts the legs from under the 1972 move to get security in return for ST's, and as such represents a canny move by the cuckoos. When 1972 move the goalposts the outcry will be loud. But, given that they will have more or less achieved what they wanted here, chances are they will feel empowered to try again.

If the UOF asks people to renew in the event of a deal being agreed, and it isn't believed to be adequate, disillusionment will be rife.

There is a mood for change and some are less than keen on a compromise solution.

It's all very well having a mood for change, generally some idea is needed about what that change is though

Altho I do see the angle that this cuts the legs from under the 1972 move to get security in return for ST's, and as such represents a canny move by the cuckoos. When 1972 move the goalposts the outcry will be loud. But, given that they will have more or less achieved what they wanted here, chances are they will feel empowered to try again.

And that is my concern, I don't actually have a problem with a compromise in theory but the idea that we could up with never ending campaigns of demands is terrifying.

It's a war for the soul of our club for me, this is a stalemate compromise in one battle. It is a positive but not the end of the war. The club needs cleansed, they have had just a wash down imo

That makes for good soundbites but exactly how do you intend to achieve this?

Frankly I think some get too much of a thrill out of the fight now, even subconsciously.

And that is my concern, I don't actually have a problem with a compromise in theory but the idea that we could up with never ending campaigns of demands is terrifying.

I'd though about that also and I don't know if I could go through this every season. It shouldn't be this hard and the fact it is has me thinking we're better off trying to take this momentum as far as it can go.

VTB

A cynical person might think he was there to kep an eye on things and report back to the people who pull his strings.

I don't think you even have to be cynical.

He's the front to them and their proxy votes.

In this he took over from Green.

This is quite an interesting document to that effect when you read between a line or two.

http://es.scribd.com/doc/224050552/Blue-Pitch