RST getting absolute pelters on another forum and twitter for this. This board have done some number on our fans.

The fundamentalist element is never happy. Nothing the RST could do could please them.

Absolutely not a surprise.

I don't actually care if it was the idea of Osama Bin Liner and Winnie Mandela's love child. If (if!) it looks like it does in the photo - result!

I don't think it will look exactly like the top - unlikely to be Nike for a start.

However, I do like the idea, and the mock-up looks excellent.....

I don't think it will look exactly like the top - unlikely to be Nike for a start.

However, I do like the idea, and the mock-up looks excellent.....

I think for £35 people actually do need to see the real McCoy. Otherwise putting up that image is just as misleading as those they are protesting against to be fair. I would be bloody raging if I posted £35 and got one of those Barras replica numbers. We really have to see an actual top....otherwise I'm out.

I think for £35 people actually do need to see the real McCoy. Otherwise putting up that image is just as misleading as those they are protesting against to be fair. I would be bloody raging if I posted £35 and got one of those Barras replica numbers. We really have to see an actual top....otherwise I'm out.

Not seen the actual top but I'm told it is Nike who is making them.

As far as I am aware, the kit is Nike.