There's been a relatively small number of people questioning and even bad-mouthing the whole Ibrox 1972 concept all along, but for all their loud talk against it, at the very least I think it's safe to say that the efforts of Dave King and all of the fans who've been involved in it certainly haven't been in vain because the board now know without a shadow of doubt that they're under very serious pressure from the fans on the issue of these major Club assets.

So, it might have been a venture which was doomed to not fully succeed in it's stated aims, but I wouldn't say it's been a total failure because it's brought these issues right into the public domain and publicly questioned the board's intentions in front of the whole worldwide support. Every cloud has a silver lining as they say!

that is exactly how i would describe you and the board.

with the obvious difference being king is a rangers fan and his ends are domination of Scottish football and the boards are getting rich of our cash.

For the avoidance of doubt I have no connection with the Board and I have been a fan for 57 years.

Honest mistakes were made by the support, in our haste to secure the club we never noticed the fox in the chicken coop. It's a fact that a fox will kill every chicken in a coop in an attempt to store up on food for a later date, Green was a hungry fox. In his haste to fill his financial larder he has just about killed our club.

When the likes of Green openly tell you they're here to fill their big Yorkshire hands, it's probably prudent to take them at their word. To this day I can't believe a solitary adult fell for his pish. Saying that, the self same people are continuing to back basically the same regime, minus Green(we think). There was a window where Green and co didn't have a pot to piss in. We bought books and filled his pot, and the rest is history.

I don't think anyone bought books back then with any other intention than helping the club, but it was extremely naive to expect any other outcome than what we face now.

Point is simple, you mock King's attempt to engage with the fans and force change as 'futile' but your own attempts to find a sugar daddy to pony up on behalf of the fans and force change was ultimately equally as 'futile' if not more so.

That's a complete and utter distortion of the facts but I'd like to think that this simply because you were not involved and are going on heresay.

I approached Mr Ellis' representatives on behalf of the RST because of the press comment about his interest in buying the Club. Kenny Park was in my office and listened in to the first call. I have a record of it which I am happy to publish if you wish. Ellis' failure to follow through was nothing to do with me or indeed the RST.

I did not approach Mr McColl, I was introduced to his lawyers as a person they could trust to put his strategy to the RST discretely and come back with a plan. That is what we did. So far as I am aware, Mr McColl took the plan to the Bank (though he was strogly advised not to), they showed it to SDM, who then arranged for it to be rubished in the press because he didn't want to deal with the RST.

I didn't negotiate with their representatives on my own account, I did so at all times on behalf of the RST.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

IF the board are looking to sell MP.....maybe Deep Pockets Dave could buy it, then gift it to a fans group....

He could keep it as an inheritance for his kids and rent it back at a peppercorn rent say for 20 years; good idea.

Show us the colour of your money Mr King.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

It worked with the Laxey loan - Find out the terms and conditions of whatever deal they intend to strike and then undercut it in a way that is clearly better for the club.

See if they dare to refuse it.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Save a bit of money though on legal bills if DK made them an offer now.

When the likes of Green openly tell you they're here to fill their big Yorkshire hands, it's probably prudent to take them at their word. To this day I can't believe a solitary adult fell for his pish. Saying that, the self same people are continuing to back basically the same regime, minus Green(we think). There was a window where Green and co didn't have a pot to piss in. We bought books and filled his pot, and the rest is history.

I don't think anyone bought books back then with any other intention than helping the club, but it was extremely naive to expect any other outcome than what we face now.

He (Green) also said he had Rangerstitis and was here till the European Championship music was played at Ibrox. How many of us swallowed that line, be honest now, i know i did.

Or rent it back at a peppercorn rent; good idea.

Show us the colour of your money Mr King.

And, of course, the money would be going directly into Rangers and not shareholders pockets as he's always insisted. Im sure he'd even get onto the board as well(if AIM stock market regulations allow him to)