And, of course, the money would be going directly into Rangers and not shareholders pockets as he's always insisted. Im sure he'd even get onto the board as well if AIM stock market regulations allow him to

It's a great idea, the asset is owned by a "Rangers man" and rented to the Club for a rand a year.

Come to think of it why doesn't he buy Ibrox too.

That would be a great double inheritance for his kids.

See answer on other thread; I believe they have to earn that trust.

Yet you are quite happy to let them run Rangers without your trust.

With that laissez faire attitude to directors and boardrooms, I am glad you are not looking after my pension pot.

It's a great idea, the asset is owned by a "Rangers man" and rented to the Club for a rand a year.

Come to think of it why doesn't he buy Ibrox too.

That would be a great double inheritance for his kids.

I think you might have forgotten the Financial Fair Play rules in your rush towards anti-Dave King rhetoric and loaded sarcasm.

When the likes of Green openly tell you they're here to fill their big Yorkshire hands, it's probably prudent to take them at their word. To this day I can't believe a solitary adult fell for his pish. Saying that, the self same people are continuing to back basically the same regime, minus Green(we think). There was a window where Green and co didn't have a pot to piss in. We bought books and filled his pot, and the rest is history.

I don't think anyone bought books back then with any other intention than helping the club, but it was extremely naive to expect any other outcome than what we face now.

Considering we had a brand new company set up and weren't even allowed to play a football match until the 11th hour i'd like to know what your grand plan was for our survival if you're saying fans shouldn't have bought tickets.

Yet you are quite happy to let them run Rangers without your trust.

With that laissez faire attitude to directors and boardrooms, I am glad you are not looking after my pension pot.

The two things are not related of course.

No fan that I know invests money in Rangers shares to make money.

However, since you've mentioned it, you'll be pleased to know that I never invested clients money with any product provider or fund manager who hadn't earned my trust or that of other advisers and proved their abilities over many years. You'll be equally happy to know that I could point to many examples where I advised against investment with managers and or schemes of doubtful standing or where I didn't believe the claims being made. It's not for debate here but in terms of fund managers there's a big difference because they all had independent trustees by law.

Considering we had a brand new company set up and weren't even allowed to play a football match until the 11th hour i'd like to know what your grand plan was for our survival if you're saying fans shouldn't have bought tickets.

We could've let Green and co finance their own get rich quick scheme. If that meant us missing a season, then it would've been a small price to pay. As long as we keep ploughing in lump sums every season, the vultures will keep on coming. I dare say we would've been ok without the likes of Black, and Sandaza.

I think you might have forgotten the Financial Fair Play rules in your rush towards anti-Dave King rhetoric and loaded sarcasm.

It's not sarcastic at all and it's certainly not anti-King. I think it's a great idea. King invests and protects the Club's assets and doesn't give any money to the investors he dislikes.

If you are referring to "treating customers fairly" can you explain how and where you think they apply?

It's not sarcastic at all and it's certainly not anti-King. I think it's a great idea. King invests and protects the Club's assets and doesn't give any money to the investors he dislikes.

If you are referring to "treating customers fairly" can you explain how and where you think they apply?

Do you advise your clients to make asset purchases then rent them out of pennies a year?