It's not sarcastic at all and it's certainly not anti-King.

Unfortunately, that's a very glib and insincere response.

If you are referring to "treating customers fairly"

No, I wasn't referring to that at all.

We could've let Green and co finance their own get rich quick scheme. If that meant us missing a season, then it would've been a small price to pay. As long as we keep ploughing in lump sums every season, the vultures will keep on coming. I dare say we would've been ok without the likes of Black, and Sandaza.

You really seem to underestimate the urgency of us returning to the top flight.

Should Celtic fans also not buy season tickets due to risk of 'vultures'?

I'm actually beginning to think some of our supporters are quite happy to be stuck in the lower divisions with no prospect whatsoever of playing in Europe again.

That's a complete and utter distortion of the facts but I'd like to think that this simply because you were not involved and are going on heresay.

I approached Mr Ellis' representatives on behalf of the RST because of the press comment about his interest in buying the Club. Kenny Park was in my office and listened in to the first call. I have a record of it which I am happy to publish if you wish. Ellis' failure to follow through was nothing to do with me or indeed the RST.

I did not approach Mr McColl, I was introduced to his lawyers as a person they could trust to put his strategy to the RST discretely and come back with a plan. That is what we did. So far as I am aware, Mr McColl took the plan to the Bank (though he was strogly advised not to), they showed it to SDM, who then arranged for it to be rubished in the press because he didn't want to deal with the RST.

I didn't negotiate with their representatives on my own account, I did so at all times on behalf of the RST.

Nobody's claiming you negotiated anything on your own account but your endeavours were ultimately 'futile' and that fact is beyond dispute.

I was elected to

the Board of RST at the AGM in September 2009 and I was appointed Secretary with

a place on our Management Executive Committee (MEC) in February this year. In

these positions I have been heavily involved in discussions with the representatives of

parties who have indicated an interest in purchasing or supporting the purchase of the

issued share capital of the Club.

http://clients.squareeye.net/uploads/sd/Alan%20Harris.pdf

I suppose the bonuses for winning leagues will stop, so you may have a point. Whatever you think about the ********, they are a million miles ahead of us in every sense, footballing and business wise. Only when they're our direct opponents again, will the difference be unavoidable.

Unfortunately, that's a very glib and insincere response.

No, I wasn't referring to that at all.

I'm not sure how you judge the sincerity of my answers, though it's certainly not the first time you have chosen to attempt to do so.

In this case I will say simply that you are wrong in your assessment. I see no point in debating your opinion about my sincerity.

If you weren't referring to "treating customers fairly" can you explain the principle to which you were referring and its application in this case?

Nobody's claiming you negotiated anything on your own account but your endeavours were ultimately 'futile' and that fact is beyond dispute.

http://clients.squareeye.net/uploads/sd/Alan%20Harris.pdf

The RST did not succeed in its attempts to have McColl underwite the plan for the fans to buy the Club; if you want to categorsie my efforts as futile good for you. No doubt you include all the others who were involved in that effort, including Gordon Dinnie who is now prominent in the UoF. You would think he would have learned from his mistakes. Personally I don't think our efforts were futile because we came very close to succeeding but have it as you will.

Thanks for publishing my SD election statement from 2010 which is a matter of public record. Do you have some issue with the contents?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

The RST did not succeed in its attempts to have McColl underwite the plan for the fans to buy the Club; if you want to categorsie my efforts as futile good for you.

How else can it be catagorised other than 'futile'?

No dount you include all the others who were involved in that effort, including Gordon Dinnie who is now prominent in the UoF. You would think he would have learned from his mistakes. Personally I don't think our efforts were futile because we came very close to succeeding but have it as you will.

I've come close to winning the lottery a few times but alas my efforts have thus so far proved futile.

Thanks for publishing my SD election statement from 2010 which is a matter of public record. Do you have some issue with the contents?

No issue at all I just find the hypocrisy amusing that when you were pitching for a job you see what turned out to be a futile failure to bring about change as a positive yet you deign to mock King's attempt to bring change.

Do you advise your clients to make asset purchases then rent them out of pennies a year?

I would assume that BH's clients do not involve that many football club fans willing to invest and safeguard the club they love, so the answer would be no.