The Union of Fans have tonight reacted to what they describe as "the disingenuous statement of the (Rangers) board."

Twitter.

The union have detailed what they call the "truthful account of the discussions held with Mr Wallace, Mr Crighton and Mr Sandy Easdale".

I would assume that BH's clients do not involve that many football club fans willing to invest and safeguard the club they love, so the answer would be no.

I suspect he's to good at his job to advise such a foolish course if action.

Strange things are happening on GersNet !!

E.g.: Due to lack of football on show, factionalism seems to mature in an alarming fashion. Maybe the World Cup will cause a distraction, though I assume some hardliners will go on and on and on. The sad thing is that somesuch (there, I wrote it again!) will cause a rift on something no-one on here can meaningfully influence. As was the case in years gone by.

No issue at all I just find the hypocrisy amusing that when you were pitching for a job you see what turned out to be a futile failure to bring about change as a positive yet you deign to mock King's attempt to bring change.

"pitching for a job" usually implies some form of remuneration; I'm sure you are fully well aware that postions on the Board of SD are entirely voluntary, if you're not aware then you can check with SD.

How about "standing in an election".

Strange as it may seem to you, I have derived a great deal of enjoyment through the various aspects of my football "life" and I have done what I can to put something back; I'm sorry that you feel the need to belittle those efforts but that's up to you.

The Union of Fans have tonight reacted to what they describe as "the disingenuous statement of the (Rangers) board."

Twitter.

And the "tit for tat" behaviour apparently continues. You'd hope that all parties involved will grow up at least a little.

I would assume that BH's clients do not involve that many football club fans willing to invest and safeguard the club they love, so the answer would be no.

That would be correct dB and once again for the avoidance of any doubt, I sold that business in December 2012.

"pitching for a job" usually implies some form of remuneration; I'm sure you are fully well aware that postions on the Board of SD are entirely voluntary, if you're not aware then you can check with SD.

How about "standing in an election".

Isn't everyone who stands for election just pitching for a job?

Remuneration or the lack thereof is irrelevant.

Strange as it may seem to you, I have derived a great deal of enjoyment through the various aspects of my football "life" and I have done what I can to put something back; I'm sorry that you feel the need to belittle those efforts but that's up to you.

I'm not the one belittling anyone you're the who started it by mocking King yet cannot admit your own endeavours ended in utter futility.

You seem to have a massive problem with HNWI Rangers fans as ably demonstrated by the disgustingly shameful John Bennett episode and your constant whining re King, McColl et al.