Must Read article; PLG/Why

"Dado Prso, after two-and-a-half years with Rangers, is probably the best current example of a foreign player who has fitted in successfully both on and off the field. One of the best team-mates anyone could hope for because of his whole-hearted approach, and the life and soul of many a party both in Glasgow and back at his previous club, Monaco, the striker has been struggling to keep a smile on his face of late. And a lid on his emotions. According to sources at Ibrox, the Croat nearly came to blows with Ferguson recently."

most intresting part for me.

Im only half way through though

"Dado Prso, after two-and-a-half years with Rangers, is probably the best current example of a foreign player who has fitted in successfully both on and off the field. One of the best team-mates anyone could hope for because of his whole-hearted approach, and the life and soul of many a party both in Glasgow and back at his previous club, Monaco, the striker has been struggling to keep a smile on his face of late. And a lid on his emotions. According to sources at Ibrox, the Croat nearly came to blows with Ferguson recently."

Even if I had no idea of what had gone on, my instinct would be that Dado was the man with the club at heart.

http://sport.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=63&id=33262007

another interesting read

"It was all quite bizarre," a disillusioned Hemdani recounts. "Part of the squad turned up Thursday morning, thinking there was training, and the other half were sat comfortably at home. Clearly, half of the players knew it was cancelled, and the other half didn't. Let's just say it was a bit strange. We should have been told."

WTF is going on

No wonder PLG couldn´t get these lazy feckers to play and therefore results were bad

Prso needs an on-form Fergie and Fergie needs an on-form Prso. I can see why there might be an argument between them but it would only be in the team's best interests that they would ever argue I think.

Prso needs an on-form Fergie and Fergie needs an on-form Prso. I can see why there might be an argument between them but it would only be in the team's best interests that they would ever argue I think.

For me Prso wouldn�´t have opposed BF without good reason.

Prso has the team�´s interests nearer to his heart than BF, who has more mixed priorities, himself and the team.

IMHO BF in creating this divide has been the most responsible for our poor season and current situation.

The situation stinks and the root of the problem is still at Ibrox

It was reported recently that Prso was a supporter of Fergie in the supposed 'Battle Of The Dressing Room'. Now it is being reported that he and Fergie nearly came to blows?

WHo are we to believe, or could this be more sensationalism by the media happily gobbled up by the anti-Fergie, pro-PLG brigade (ditto any story that appears to support Fergie)?

As I said on another thread we'll NEVER know the real story and hopefully we can put this all behind us

Cammy F

Certainly a very pro-PLG article, especially given the bit which mentions how things were looking up for a bit from the Hibs game when quite clearly, nothing had really changed.

I've heard some of the info in this article from other parts of the media this week, so some of it is worrying. I'm still a bit confused though as to how this all started off and how it de-generated so quickly.

Also, this drinking culture thing is very worrying as we're talking about young players here who are supposed to be athletes ffs.

I think it might be a long time before we ever know what really happened, but the story does seem to be taking shape bit by bit.

It was reported recently that Prso was a supporter of Fergie in the supposed 'Battle Of The Dressing Room'. Now it is being reported that he and Fergie nearly came to blows?

WHo are we to believe, or could this be more sensationalism by the media happily gobbled up by the anti-Fergie, pro-PLG brigade (ditto any story that appears to support Fergie)?

As I said on another thread we'll NEVER know the real story and hopefully we can put this all behind us

Cammy F

I accept that the normal and sensible thing to do is put it behind us and look to the future.

However, for me this week is /could be a huge turning point for our club.

The club have decided that they don�´t want to go down the route of the more continental/professional approach but return to the old way.

The motivation for this change in route being proactive action and the lack of by members of the playing staff.

Le Guens project may or may not have worked in the long term but I feel a great saddness that it wasn�´t given a chance due to "professionals" at our club who refused to embrace change.

Put it to bed, we must. But you must understand the level of discontent within a section of our support.