The Hampden march was also short notice and thousands turned up there

Why do you continually to spout disingenuous bile on these threads? You are a Rangers fan and you don't know the difference between the Hampden march and today?

Another point is that it seems as though a good job was done regards letting the media know what was going down and have them come out and cover it.

Hopefully this is illustrated in tomorrows papers.

In effect it helps the march/protest to highlight the message to tens of thousands+ of media consumers.

This is why the image has to be right. The press and media seem to be paying attention so it will reach fans who normally wouldn't hear about it.

Why do you continually to spout disingenuous bile on these threads? You are a Rangers fan and you don't know the difference between the Hampden march and today?

Best ignored on this particular thread, has nothing constructive to offer, even criticism.

I'm never done being told that i'm in a minority in disapproving of holding back season ticket money, so i'm obviously going to question the numbers of something like this.

Sorry, there's no way there was 500-600 in that crowd.

STV's reporter Peter Smith was there and estimated the protest gathering as "about 600".

The various photos we've seen are deceiving because there's people in some of them who aren't in others due to them being taken at different times in different places etc.

STV's reporter Peter Smith was there and estimated the protest gathering as "about 600".

The various photos we've seen are deceiving because there's people in some of them who aren't in others due to them being taken at different times in different places etc.

Because of the time of year and little talk of it until yesterday I expected 50-100 at best. Whether it is 200 or 600 it is still a reasonable showing considering the time of year. Next will probably be bigger.

Because of the time of year and little talk of it until yesterday I expected 50-100 at best. Whether it is 200 or 600 it is still a reasonable showing considering the time of year. Next will probably be bigger.

I don't think the exact number of people is even all that relevant unless it's either tiny or massive, but this was definitely somewhere in-between. For hundreds of people to turn up to protest at Ibrox on a Saturday in the close season is a big talking point and says a hell of a lot about where we are right now. I'm fully expecting a statement from the board (not the Club) at some point in the next few days which tries to bad-mouth and belittle the fans who protested today, although maybe they'll see sense and just get the brooms out.

I don't think the exact number of people is even all that relevant unless it's either tiny or massive, but this was definitely somewhere in-between. For hundreds of people to turn up to protest at Ibrox on a Saturday in the close season is a big talking point and says a hell of a lot about where we are right now. I'm fully expecting a statement from the board (not the Club) at some point in the next few days which tries to bad-mouth and belittle the fans who protested today, although maybe they'll see sense and just get the brooms out.

There you have it. The board should be in dialogue, as Frankie has suggested on numerous occasions, with groups and any other fans interested in open forums. Be honest no matter how hard that'll be for supporters and over time they will win over trust so long as the truth comes with a viable plan. Quite simple but I think we all know they can't as they're faces for hedge funds.

The responses to the latest VB 'grilling' will be used as their tool to hit back.

I very much doubt that but if they do, they will dismiss it as a tiny minority, which was the risk that the SoS took.

However, I think they will simply ignore it and bin the cards without counting how many ticked one box or another.