"there is no saving or cost-cutting in the act of getting rid of Stockbridge." You already admitted you don't know what Nash is getting so this is just a guess mate.

I don't have an agenda for or against the board Zappa, i just want answers to things i don't understand, which you are actually helping with in our conversations here. I have admitted numerous times that i am clueless in all of this, most of what i post is either opinions, guesswork or questions. I don't mean to come across as if i am stating things as fact as i know very few of them.

Thanks but how can the next set of figures still be clouded by the IPO if that was on last years?

"there is no saving or cost-cutting in the act of getting rid of Stockbridge." You already admitted you don't know what Nash is getting so this is just a guess mate.

Look at this way: Getting rid of Stockbridge cost (yes, COST!!) the Club a quarter million pound pay-off PLUS the cost of hiring financial guru Nash as a consultant to try to get to the bottom of what had been going on before Stockbridge was shown the door. That means the Club is down over £250k on the Stockbridge>Nash changeover before we even try to compare their salaries and bonuses.

Thanks but how can the next set of figures still be clouded by the IPO if that was on last years?

Basically because this current financial year started with IPO money still in the bank (you'd like to think so, since well over £20m was supposedly raised just 6 months earlier!), but it was never fully clarified exactly how much of the money in the bank at the end of last June was IPO money. We also had numerous issues and costs including more pay-offs after the financial year end last June which were directly caused by or related to Green & co and even Green himself returning as a so-called 'consultant' before he was hunted for a second time.